Chapter 13

Ridley POV
They fall away almost as suddenly as they were put there. He lets go of me, clearing his throat and stepping a few feet away.
"Uh, sorry. I-"
I cut him off with a soft smile. "Do you wanna come in?"
He nods with a slight hesitance. I climb up the stairs and quietly open the door.
He follows behind me as I slowly move up the stairs that lead to my room. I turn back to him with a finger to my lips as we pass my parents room.
I breathe out a sigh of relief when my door closes behind him. I smile at him before throwing myself on my bed, giggling as I bounce up. He chuckles quietly behind me as I sit up and cross my legs, holding my pillow in my lap.
"Come sit." I whisper, patting the bed beside me. He looks at me and the bed carefully. I tilt my head in confusion until he comes over. He sits, leaning against the wall as his long legs stretch over the bed.
I watch him for a moment. "You're huge."
I see his lips purse into a smirk as he raises an eyebrow. "What?"
"You're really tall, your arm is as big as my backpack and your hands is probably as big as my head." I pick the pale strong hand up and hold it to my face to show him what I mean. "See."
He laughs, biting his lip so he's not loud. I hold his hand in my lap, my fingers drawing patterns on his palm.
"Your hands are soft." I smile to myself.
"So are yours." He whispers. When I look up, I see the distance between us had lessened greatly and we are now only inches apart.
"I'm sorry about that kiss earlier." He says, ashamed.
"What about the one right now?" (Vampire Academy bitches) He looks up at me with confusion until my lips touch his gently.
Moving away, I gasp. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what I-"
"Word." He says, making me look up at him.
"Hmmm?"
"Shut up." He leans forward and cups my cheek, smashing my lips against his.
I let out a surprised moan before wrapping my fingers in his hair. He groans lowly before moving us so that he's hovering over me as I lay on my back.
I open my mouth to him, letting his tongue explore. My hands reach under his jacket, my fingers trailing down his fabric covered spine.
He moves my hands away only to slide out of his jacket and throw it on the floor, never taking his lips off mine. The kiss becomes frantic, hair tugging and skin scratching.
His fingers dig into my thighs, pulling at my body. I moan, wrapping my fingers in his hair and tugging him closer to me. He chuckles against my lips.
My hands slowly drift down to his biceps, squeezing the hard rock muscles lightly. He groans and pushes his t-shirt up to my stomach. I gasp painfully when his fingertips dig into my skin.
He jumps away, standing at the end of my bed as I sit up. My chest moves heavily as I push my hair behind my ear. Standing to my feet, I move towards the full length mirror on the back of my door.
Lifting my shirt- well, his- I turn so the my back is facing him. I don't want him to see the purple bruises the size of fingerprints.
Dropping the shirt, I turn back around. "It's okay."
"No, it's not. I hurt you. Again." He sighs, leaning against the wall.
"No, you didn't. There's no marks. You just... surprised me. Promise." I make sure my fingers are crossed behind my back as I smile at him.
He looks at me, like he's trying to analyze every part of me. I tilt my head, looking at him as well. His lips are swollen and red, his pale cheeks a lighter color than before and his gold eyes are heated but they hold an emotion that make them full of light.
A yawn takes over my mouth, my hand coming up to cover it. I squeal quietly when I'm off the floor and in Ferris' arms.
"Put me down. I'm too heavy." He puts me down alright. He flat out plops me onto my bed.
"Never say you are too heavy. You are the perfect weight, if not below." I look down as he places me in my bed.
             My eyes slowly drift shut as he pulls the blankets over me and I feel a kiss to my forehead before the door closes quietly.