Chapter 33

Ridley POV

                        My mouth almost drops to the floor as I gaze up at the mansion in front of me. It's bright and glittering as people set up decorations for tomorrows celebration.

                         Holy shit. Can I steal this house? I think to myself. Ferris chuckles, making me look over at him. I guess I wasn't thinking that to myself. He climbs out of the car and uses his vamp speed to open my door and pull me. In just seconds, all of our bags are sitting at the top of the stairs. Ferris picks me up bridal style and rushes up the steps, making me squeal and hold onto him as I giggle loudly.

                            He practically runs up the walls as we step inside the foyer. Two sets of staircases go up either side of the room, a large opening straight under them and a door off to either side.

                             By the time he settles down and places me on my feet, everyone is standing there, including who must be his family. I flush and reach up to fix my disheveled curls but Ferris ruffles them, making me freeze, 

                             "Hey, Blu," I ask, glaring at the man beside me. "How do you a kill a vampire?"

                            "Uh... well, I don't want to die too, so light that bitch up." The rest of the guys stifle their chuckles as Ferris' eyes widen and he takes a step back.

                              "N-Now, Little Penguin, let's just talk about this." I scowl at the nickname and take a step forward but he uses his stupid speed to run to the other side of the room. I cross my arms and pout.

                                 "You suck. You're always using your stupid speed." I turn back to the guys, burying my head in Jason's shoulder who has become more like a brother than anyone else.

                                 Someone comes up behind me and wraps their arms around my waist, pulling me back. I pout again when I realize the familiar safe feeling is from Ferris.

                                   He pulls me up off the ground, nuzzling my hair. "I'm sorry, my little penguin."

                               I flush but sigh and nod. I feel him smile against me before pecking my neck and gently placing me back on my feet. When I look up again, everyone is staring at us. I redden even more.  

                              "Arbor." Ferris says suddenly, moving away from me to embrace a beautiful boy who is most likely older than me either way. "I've missed you, brother."

                            "You as well, Ferris." They pull away from each other. "Skye has missed you more than I."

                             They all speak with a slight accent and words from when they were first born as humans. Ferris hugs a young girl, around the age of ten before hugging three more people- all men. Who I'm guessing is his mother and father, he doesn't hug. 

                            "This is Ridley." He introduces me and I smile shyly. Some of the men chuckle as I hide my face in Ferris' chest. "Little Penguin, these are my brothers and my sister. Arbor, Damon, Smith, Mason, and Skye. My mother and father, Knox and El-"

                               "FERRY!!" I jump when a loud voice yells. A blur of speed pulls Ferris away from me, making me fly across the floor and into Everest who barely catches me in his arms before I fall to the floor, his hands just on my elbows and my ass literally inches off the marble floor.