Epilouge

Ridley POV

                      "Come on, baby. Just a little bit more." Ferris speaks softly, my hand gripping his tightly. 

                      "I'm going to kill you, you fucking prick." I swear loudly, pushing as hard as I can. "I'm going to shove your ass in a barrel of acid and light you on fire with firecrackers after I rip your limbs apart."

                      "Well, that's descriptive." Robyn murmurs from beside me. Yes, Robyn. After a few months of being with Ferris, he finally convinced me to talk to my missing twin. She also came home and explained what happened. My mom was severely pissed at her. She still hasn't forgiven me yet but I know that dad divorced her because she was hurting our family more than anything. Arabella went home a few months ago but we have a close relationship and she visits a lot because of one of Ferris' brothers. I'm now nineteen and I decided to put off college because I will have eternity to do it. 

                        Ferris hasn't changed me yet. We were talking about it after the baby was born. When I found out I was pregnant, I was about to have a heart attack. Ferris was the first to know, even before me. He heard the heartbeat one morning. We also plan on getting married soon. 

                       "One more push!!" The nurse yells. A loud cry fills the room and it's not mine as I collapse in the bed. "It's a boy!!"

                       Tears of joy fall from my eyes as they quickly clean my baby and bring him over. He's so small, fitting in my arms. Ferris looks down at me with pride and happiness. "What should we name him?" 

                       "Tanner." I whisper, looking down at the little boy in my arms. "Tanner Wells Bryce." 

                      Tanner opens his eyes, blinking a few times to reveal bright blue eyes. He grins a toothless smile, his tiny hands reaching up. 

                      "He's perfect." I hear Ferris whisper just before a flash goes off, startling the both of us. We look up to see Robyn with a sheepish grin on her face. Well, it's a good thing my legs aren't open anymore.

                      Soon enough, I'm moved into a room where my family can come in. First, it's my dad and Arabella. I raise a finger to my lips, telling them to be quiet since Tanner's sleeping. They creep over and I see my dad's eyes widen in awe, much like when Ferris first saw him.

                       "He's bigger than you were." He whispers. I raise my eyebrows. Wow, then I must have been pretty tiny. "Can I hold him?"

                       I nod, carefully handing him over and grabbing Ferris' hand as he watches my father cradle our son to his chest. Arabella sits on the bed beside me. "You did good, cuz. He's absolutely adorable."

                      I blush but a smile covers my face. The door opens again and I see Ferris' head snap up as he hisses lowly, too low for anyone else to hear. The guys quiet almost immediately as they step in, Ferris' family right behind them. We were lucky enough to get a single room but I think that's just because Ferris charmed the nurses into letting us- and by charm I mean compelled.

                      A slight cough makes me look up in worry. Dad hands Tanner back to me, knowing that I want to make sure that he's okay. Moving into a sitting position, I open my legs under the blanket and place Tanner down in between them. His eyes are open wide as he looks around at all the faces. I see Ferris smirk as his best friends and brothers awe. 

                      "Now who's manly?" He teases. I roll my eyes at him, pulling one of Tanner's little hands out of his blanket to hold. It barely wraps around my pinky. 

                      "He's just darling, isn't he, Knox?" Elaine gushes, watching her grandson. Know just rolls his eyes at her and gives me a nod. He still doesn't like me much, like how Elaine hated me when she first met me. Oh, how the rolls have changed.

                       "Bella?" I ask, using the nickname for Arabella. "Can you take a picture? I want one of all of the parents."

                       She nods and waves them over, everyone backing up as they move forward. Moving Tanner into my arms, Ferris brings his long hand down and gently touches his cheek. He gurgles with a little squeal, making me smile. Positioning myself and Tanner, Ferris places a hand on he small of my back, making my cheeks flush. 

                       The picture is quickly taken with many more. Finally, after days of observation, we finally get to go home. The home I live in with Ferris. The home I live in with the man I love and my son.