Chapter 9

Ridley POV

             I smile, biting my lip to hold my snickers as Ferris does the chicken dance. He turns to me and grins brightly. He chuckles when he sees my weirded out face. I shake my head at him.

              The radio plays loudly, and I move my body to the beat. China Anne McClain's Dancing by Myself  begins and I grin, rolling my body.

               Ferris wolf whistles, making me blush but continue dancing. I turn and lean against the bookshelf, my hips still moving. Ferris covers my body with his, moving against me. 

               Spinning us away from the bookshelf, he pulls me into a dip before bringing me back up. I laugh when he grinds his front against me, looking down into my eyes.

              I smile when he spins me again. I fall into him when we move to far and trip into some boxes. He catches me immediately. I breathe out in relief, not wanting another bruise from falling.

             "You okay?" He asks. I look up and nod.

             "Yeah. Thanks." I whisper, looking into his golden eyes. He stares back at me, his eyes roaming over my face before landing on my lips.

              Ever so slowly, he leans down, his breath brushing against my skin. I hold mine, waiting to feel his lips on mine. 

              He barely brushes them against mine when I move forward and press them together. He groans in his throat and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist so he doesn't have to bend down. His mouth is soft against mine, his tongue poking my lip.

               I open up to him, letting his tongue stroke mine. He carries me, placing me on the counter I sit at when I work. I moan as his teeth skim my lip, my hands coming up to run through his hair as he reaches up to take mine out of the high ponytail on the side of my head, letting it run free. Tugging on his lip ring gently, he groans and moves his hands to my ass.
             Squeezing, I jolt into his arms at the feeling.

              My phone rings, making me jump and gasp when his teeth pierces my lip, drawing blood. I pull away from him, my fingers touching my lip as I jump down from the counter and grab my phone from across the room.

               "Hello?" I answer breathlessly.

               "How is everything?" Blu asks. How the hell did he get my number?

               "Um, fine thanks." I answer, running a hand through my now free hair. 

              "Good." He hangs up, making me frown. I take a deep breath and turn around to talk to Ferris.

             Only he's not there. He's gone.