Chapter 11

Ferris POV

               I watch her sleep. I'm just like that Edward Cullen guy from the book I read at her work. But I can't help it.

             She's beautiful. The moonlight makes her skin glow and her black curls shiny. I guess she was so tired that she fell asleep on top of the blanket. 

            It makes me smile when I see that she's wearing my shirt that she borrowed when she left my house five days ago. Yep, it's been three days since I last saw her.

           She left early, during our first class and I hadn't seen her the rest of the day. I don't know the reason why but I have a good idea. It was me.

           She shifts in her sleep, knocking me out of my thoughts. A small smile flutters onto her lips.

           "Ferris." I freeze when she says my name before she giggles. I smile at her sleeping form. Then her mouth turns down. "Ferris?"

          Her eyebrows crease and a tear run down her cheek as her  fingers twitch and her heart beats in distress. I slowly move closer to her, having no idea how to comfort her. 

          More tears escape as her body begins thrashing around. "No, Ferris."

          My unbeating heart clenches as she sobs. My fingers run through her hair, calming her slightly. "Shhh. It's okay, Word."

            A sad smile forms before she loses it and her hand unconsciously grabs mine, squeezing tightly as her face turns solemn. "Don't leave me. Please, Ferris."

            "Never, Parola." (Word in Italian)