Chapter 2...

The first day of college was quite alright, being at college it wasn't what I expected at all. Having Aria and Bree show both Victoria and I around the campus was a bludge cause its honestly massive.

We were now walking back to the apartment since none of us had our licence, yeah I know stupid. We were attending college and was yet to have our licence. 

All I could think of was tonight, how the girls are going to be drunk and I'm going to be the one looking after their drunk asses. Going to a club with Victoria was always a challenge since she's a crazy drunk. The type who would do things that she soon regretted. Where as for me I was never like that. The few times I got drunk I took care of myself.

" Are you okay?." Aria asks now walking beside me while the other two have their own conversation in front of us.

" Oh yeah it's just Victoria can get a little crazy while she's drunk. " I said looking up to notice Victoria not even paying attention. Aria giggles from beside me making me look at her.

" I could say the same for Bree. Don't worry we won't let them ruin our night. " She admits placing a hand on my shoulder. I nod and continue to walk.

At least one of these girls have some sort of sense.

" Hey there's a short cut through here we should-. " Victoria says turning into the alley way before she gets cut off by Aria.

" NO!" Aria shouted making us all stop and stare at her. I jump back from the sudden yell.

" Can we just take the normal way. Alley ways freak me out. " I could tell she was lying. This was one of my talents. Why the hell would you be lying from such a silly idea.

" Um sure. " Victoria says smiling nervously.

We continue walking down the long path in silence till I broke it.

" So do you have a phobia of alleyways or something?. " I ask trying to figure out why she had to lie. She shrugged before speaking, Aria frowns as she looks down not really giving me a full answer.

" I guess you could say that" She says shuddering.

...

I sat on the couch surrounded by drunk people. I was watching Bree and Victoria sloppily dance in the middle of the club. Trying to use their sexy moves but obviously failing.

I place my coke down sighing and roll my eyes. The amount of perverted men coming up to asking for anything from me is disgusting.

I then notice Bree making her way towards me, Victoria trailing and stumbling behind her. Bree was just moments ago with one of the sleazy men that I had rejected.

" This is our first night out Payton. Come on and drink. " She whines loudly over the music. She takes the seat next to me.

" Yeah why aren't you dancing?. " Victoria joins in with the whining. While she holds onto Bree not being able to stand up right.

" Come on pay drink. " Bree slurred spilling her drink all over me making me gasp. Aria then sits beside me laughing at the scene.

" You girls don't know how to handle your drink. " Aria says giggling at the two. She then turns to me eyeing my coke.

" Is there alcohol in that. " She points to it. I shake my head smiling innocently.

" I think I'm going to head back home anyway. " I admit. Aria nods and gulps down her drink standing with me.

" I'm coming. " She says linking her arm with mine, not giving any chances to say that she could stay. I would like the cold air to be in silence.

Aria guided me through the dark and cold streets. These streets I haven't seen before making me quite worried.

" Are you sure you know where we're going?. " I ask glancing up at her. I then look forward waiting for her reply.

" Yeah I grew up in these streets. " She giggled. Her eyes keeping on the road in front of us.

" I'm just avoiding certain streets. " She continued her voice lowering slightly.

We then walk in silence as Aria looks around looking confused.

" Fuck. " She hisses under her breath.

" What's wrong. " I asked confused.

" Nothing lets turn around. " Her response scares me a little.

Aria continued to look around seeming scared. Making me also look around, I couldn't see anything.

She looked down the street her eyes widening at the sight, I followed her eyes to find five guys and notice that there making there way over to us.

" Fuck. They've already seen us. " She says more to herself not expecting me to reply.

" Aria, what's going on. " I ask now quite scared.

" Let's just keep walking okay?." She says and I nod keeping my head down slightly until the men were right in front of us. Feeling there presence surrounding us.

Aria unhooked her arm with mine and smiled seductively toward one of the boys. I furrow my eyes brows as she stumbles to him.

" Aria. " I hiss at her as she pretends to be drunk.

" Look who we got here. " The guy says smirking down at Aria.

" H-Hey. " She hiccups back. He chuckles clearly amused.

" Drunk already Aria. It's not even midnight. " He says taking her waist in his grasp. My eyes widen noticing he knows her name.

" Whoops. " She giggled making the group chuckle. All except one.

One stared at me with lust full eyes almost like he's hungry and I'm bait on the line. He smirks as he comes closer, taking the clear chance of my weakness.

" What's your name?. " He asks, his voice sounding more dangerous then his appearance.

I move back rolling my eyes. He then grabs my chin making me stare at him, my eyes widening in fear at the sudden move.

" I don't like it when people roll their eyes at me. " He growls pushing himself closer. I look behind the guy noticing Aria walking off with the guy she was with. Thanks for leaving me, possibly having me raped.

I scoff and look back to the boy, I snatch my chin back pushing myself back further away from him.

" I'm guessing you don't have anywhere to be tonight. " The guy asked as he cornered me.

" How bought you come home with me. " He continued the smirk never leaving his lips. I shove at his chest and struggle till I'm back to the side walk out of his grasp.

" No thank you. " I spit and started walking away till I feel myself being tugged roughly back against the wall. I gasp as I'm forced in the same position as before.

" Why the sudden rush sweetheart. " He laughed the other boys keeping there watch from a distance.

" I'm sure I can show you around a bit. " He purred in my ear. Is he meant to be turning me on?

" Let me go. " I hiss continuing to struggle in his grip.

I then brake free and start walking away again. I could feel close foot steps from behind me making my heart beat faster then I thought possible.

" Let her go boys. " He told them. I turned looking back finding him smirking watching me leave. I was scared shitless but refused to show it.

" I'll be seeing you around sweet heart. " He called before I turned a corner. Trying to find my own way to the apartment without running into any more trouble.

.updated. Sorry if I missed anything.. And I added a few little things.