Chapter 27...

I woke up to Harry still beside, deep in sleep. I smile at how innocent and cute he looked. I then got up out of bed changing into some clothes before walking downstairs.

I find perrie her back facing me, I walk to her ready to apologise and show her I'm still alive. She then turns and I gasp at her damage.
I quickly walk to her, her eyes dull and not showing much happiness. I run my fingers along her cheeks wiping away the tears. Trying not to hurt the large bruises covering her beautiful face.

" I'm so sorry" I whimper pulling her into a hug.

" it's not your fault, Payton you need to get out of here. You'll end up loosing the baby if you stay" she says looking down at my belly, even though there's no bump there yet.

" I can't leave you. Who knows what they will do if you let me leave" I speak back making sure my voice is low.

" I don't want Louis or Harry hurting you again Payton" she almost yells. My eyes widen hearing heavy foot steps creep closer to where I am standing. Perrie keeps her eyes on me not daring to look at who ever is behind me.

" perrie leave" I hear him snap, his hands now resting on my shoulders. I watch perrie leave before I'm forcefully turned around now facing Harry. His size over dominating mine.

" what did she mean by Louis Payton" he speaks low, careful not to yell. Then again him speaking lowly is more scary.

" I don't know" I whimper looking at his facial expressions quickly change. I gasp feeling the same stinging sensation as last night. My head is turned to the side from the sharp impact. I turn my head looking up at him again.

" fucking tell me. Now" he speaks with his jaw clenched. Speaking through his teeth. His breathing becoming heavy every moment I let pass. My hand reaches up holding the stinging cheek.

" I don't want to tell you" I whisper letting my tears spill over. I quickly wipe them away looking back up at him. He takes a breath in and out before speaking.

" please tell me" he whispers, I flinch as he strokes my sore cheek.

" he r-ra-" before I could finish he storms off already knowing what I was going to say. I quickly follow after him thinking I could hold him back. But knowing my strength I won't.

" YOU FUCKING BUSTARD" Harry yells now approaching Louis. Louis quickly stands finding Harry dominating.
" SHE'S MINE." He then hisses throwing a punch to Louis' right cheek, Louis gasps holding his cheek but standing his ground.

" what the fuck are you on about" Louis hisses back glaring at me then to Harry.

"You had sex with her. She fucking just told me" Harry replies his jaw continually clenching.

" I didn't no such thing. How long have you fucking known me Harry" Louis sharply returns. My mouth the. Hangs open not believing a word that's coming out of there mouths. Harry then snaps his head glaring at me.

My quickly close my mouth running out of the room. I know to well what Harry will do to me. I then look from left to right, deciding on right running straight into Perries room. I slam the door behind me making sure it's locked. I could hear Harry's angry yells and footsteps coming closer and closer.

" what the hell happened" I look behind me to find perrie sitting cross legged on the bed. I jump back hearing the loud bangs on the dog behind me.

" Louis lied to Harry about raping me. And I ran" I tremble away from the door to the bed. That door is surely going to brake any minute and there's no way I can escape this.

" it's okay, Payton" she calms but the banging surly overcomes that.

I hear the loud crack of the door and I look to find a very pissed Harry and Louis. I climb back into the bed till I hit the wall. Harry then enters the room, Louis following after him.

" perrie leave" he snaps still keeping his eyes on me.

" no. You have to believe her. Why the hell would she make something so sick up" perrie defends, Harry then turns to her stepping closer so he's now Infront of her.

" why wouldn't I believe my best mate" he snaps back.

" he's fucking lying Harry" she now yells. I flinch back at the sudden burst.
Harry then sighs loudly bringing his hair through his hair.

" I don't fucking know. I'm leaving" he says almost a whisper. He then turns not looking at everyone as he walks out the door. Louis chuckles while leaving. Obviously something mental is wrong with him...

Perrie sighs, relief showing all over her face. She turns to me a small smile spreading over her face.

" are you ready to go home?" She asks still smiling. I frown looking at her confused. I don't even know if she's joking. I slightly nod conflicted.

" good, we're leaving" she says now standing.

" how. The boys will stop us?" I ask not finding the right words.

" there out. Only Harry and Louis were home and I'm positive Louis went with Harry" she says taking my hand pulling me up.

" your going home. Be happy" she smiles, leading me out of the room towards the front door of the house...

...

I will be updating either tomorrow morning or after noon. Thank you all for reading xxx