Chapter 42...

I gave it about 10 minutes until Harry had recovered and would be braking down the door, and almost right on Que. I was right. His angered voice on the other side of the thin wooden door. Loudly banging on the door which would brake down any moment.

My legs were now numb from the running and there was no way I could stand and have a chance of defending myself.
I get onto my hands and knees crawling into the shower closing the glass door behind me, I turn the tap on cold letting the running water block out the rest of the noises. The rest of the world, for just a few perfect moments.

I lean my back against the tiled wall bringing my knees to my chest and let my head lean back, closing my eyes.
Any minute now, he will be in this room. Any minute, I could be dead. Any minute, I will be able to his face. Sadly.

I hear a loud crack and bang, and I know he's now in the room but I don't open my eyes. My eyes have seen enough.
Enough of all the pain he had caused me. All the bruises, cuts which he supposedly didn't mean to. He told me he loved me.

One rule about love. You don't hurt the ones you love.
I thought Nate loved me. Yet he wants me to marry the enemy. He wants me to be safe but he's giving me away to the person who's caused the most pain in my life. Besides Paul.

" look at me Payton" he whisper, anger still shown in his voice. I open my eyes noticing he had turned the shower off and joined me in the small confined space. He's sitting beside me, seating the same way as me but looking at me.

Not like he always had. But with sadness.

" I won't ask you again. Why'd you run." He hisses, I look away pulling my knees closer to my chest. As if its going to help the pain that's bound to happen.

" I don't want you" I whisper leaning my forehead on my knees, I hear him deeply growl. He grabs hold of my upper arm pulling me up with him. I whimper as he presses me to the cold tiled wall.

" when the fuck have I given you a choice. I don't give a fuck if you deny. Your mine. And I don't really give a fuck what you want" he hisses pushing me more into the wall. I let my lip drop and begin trembling as he forcefully takes hold of my hand sliding the ring into place.

" if you ever pull a stunt like this darling. I sure as hell won't hold back. Now I have no choice but to write out some rules." He spits pulling away letting me slide back down the wet wall.
He doesn't look back as he exits the room through the now broken door.

I lean back again not having the strength to be able to stand.

...

After a good hour of staying in the shower I had enough courage to stand to my feet carefully walking out of the shower and over the broken door. I carefully move over the door now laying on the floor then walk into Harry's bedroom.

My frown deepens noticing the door closed. He never closes it.

I walk over to it, careful not to hurt myself on the things Harry had destroyed. My hand jerks at the door knob finding its locked.
Why the hell am I locked.

I turn around sighing. I can't do anything about this, I guess it's better then the little dungeon downstairs.
I make my way to the bed, my eyes divert to a piece of paper laying on the sheets. A full page of Perries writing covering the page.

My mouth drops noticing its rule. For me.

I take a seat on the bed ready to read the full page of complete bull shit. I can't believe he would expect me to obey by all these.

1. Do not leave the bedroom or house without Harry's knowing.

2. Do not eat without Harry's knowing.

3. Do not please yourself without Harry's knowing.

4. Do not mark your skin.

5. Only to be wearing the clothes Harry had chosen out. In the closet.

6. Do not. Talk to any other man in this house without Harry's knowing. As well as any other person belonging in this house.

7. No wearing make up. Or any other chemical/ beauty product.

8. DO NOT take off your ring at any time. If done so punishment is increased.

9. No whimpering or crying.

10. If told to talk, do so.

11. No locking or closing doors.

12. No going outside or staring our windows.

13. No using electronic devices.

14. No objections to be made if Harry would like to spend money. On you or others.

15. No objections to be made. At all.

If any of these points disobeyed, dismissive will proceed to punish the submissive. No warnings shall be in place after these points are red.

I tear up the paper throwing it across the room. He can't expect me to do all this. My brothers in this house, yet I'm not allowed to say a word to him. Or perrie.

I think not talking to perrie is going to kill me the most.

...

Updating tomorrow :) sorry it's a shitty chapter. Xx