Chapter 28...

Perrie leads me out to the car, I look in the back noticing many bags and suitcases. I still don't understand what's happening. First she's defending me, risking zayn hitting her again. And second she's letting me leave without anyone permission I'm more then positive she won't be able to hide any of this from them.

" Harry will find me back to Victoria's apartment" I speak out loud. Perrie starts the car driving away from the damaged placed I called home.

" your going back to California Payton. With Nate, I called and he's waiting for you." She sighs, I know deep down she doesn't want me to leave. She knows what Harry's going to do to her.

" Harry will find me" I speak out loud again. I'm speaking the truth he had even told me. He won't stop at nothing to get me back.

" there being arrested. Around about now Payton. He won't get his hands on you or me. I swear" she says, my mouth hangs open. She had told on them.

" where are you going then?"

" back to my mums. I will be in touch with you soon." She says pulling into the air port, she quickly brings her arms around me squeezing me tightly.
" here's your ticket. Good luck sweet" she says letting me go handing me the ticket. I bite my lip stepping out of her car.

If it wasn't for perrie I would have surely end up like Eleanor and Danielle. I wouldn't know how to survive in that house. I would have no one to stick up for me and lastly I would even know I was pregnant.

" I'll see you soon" I speak almost as a whisper. She nods not trusting her voice. I close the door and slowly turn away from the car and head towards the doors of the airport.

...

I make my way off of the plane onto the landing strip. Feeling this way could not get old, feeling like I'm myself yet again. I have my own freedom, doing whatever with out getting punished.

I look around trying to find a sign with my name on it. Perrie had told me that I was going to live with my brother which I'm so excited for.

My mouth hangs open tears reaching the surface when I see him standing right across from me. He's smile gets bigger as I notice him.
My feet quickly run to him when I reach him I jump onto him, picking me up and spinning around.

" I missed you bro" I laugh tears reaching down my cheeks. He lets me go wiping my cheeks dry.

" I told you I will be seeing you again. Now lets get home" he says looking around before taking my hand in his, my feet keeping up with his long strides.

We both get into Nates old rusy land rover. He was always the camping kind, the one who would travel around. He always wanted to take me but my parents were to cautious and didn't allow me.

He starts to drive turning the radio down so we could talk.

" so how's my baby sister doing" he asks smiling as he stares at the road. I huff out a long breath before replying.

" alright. I guess, uhh do you know?" I ask still looking at the side of his face, he then turns to look at me before turning again looking at the road.

" that I'm going to be an uncle, sure do" he says not being able to take the smile off his face, how could he be happy. I'm pregnant not knowing the father. And the father had basically kidnapped me.

" it's okay Payton. Perrie told me everything" he sighs hinting the slight bit of hurt. " I swear if I ever see that bastard, I will fucking knock him out" he hisses clenching onto the steering wheel.

" hopefully you never will" I sigh leaning back into the seat.

...

I wake up from the slight buzzing coming from beside my ear. I yawn reaching for my phone. Being back in my own room, in my brothers house has to be a dream of mine fore the past 3 months. It's been a month since perrie had let me leave from that nightmare.

I open the message from the blocked number. Almost instantly my eyes widen sweat beginning to build from under my skin and my breathing increasing rapidly.

To; Payton.

Your in so much trouble sweetheart.
Good luck when I find you. Xx h

From; anonymous.

Perrie told me that she had told the police squad where Harry's hide out was, unless the plan didn't go the way she had planned.

All I got to do now is wait. Time is all I need and time will be the death of me. When will Harry find me, does he now about the baby. And more importantly where and what happened to perrie....

...

Thank you from reading :) I will be updating either again tonight or tomorrow. I hope you enjoy :) xxx