Chapter 49...

Aria had now locked herself in the bathroom, refusing to come out and making Louis more and more angry. This isn't new to me at all, I was in the exact same position and it honestly sucked.

Louis was now kicking at the door, yelling curse words towards her. Harry had told me not to get involved and I decided I should. But it's hard not to stand up to a friend. If it was perrie or Victoria I wouldn't be able to stand there watch them being hit.

I slowly make my way out of the bedroom back downstairs where everyone was seating around the lounge room, nothing but the screams upstairs could be heard.

" perrie, could you take Payton out shopping, please" Harry groans rubbing his temples. He's going to lose it any moment.

Perrie quickly nods and stands to her feet taking my hand in hers and leading me outside with her.

" I'm so excited" she scream clapping her hands as she skips to the car. She gets in which I soon follow. Is she talking about the baby?
Once I close the door to the car, I turn to her as she starts the car, she can't get the smile off her face as she glances at me then back to where she's driving.

I frown sitting back in the seat. What the hell is she up to.

..

We get to the over sized shopping mall, where perrie takes my arm in hers. I'm glad cause if I get lost I would not know where the hell to go.
She guides me around the shopping centre trying to find a pacific store. Once she finds it she smiles and waits for me to catch on.

I stare at the store for a while, and my jaw drops looking from the dress shop back to perrie.
Perrie practically forces me into the store and were greeted straight away by a long black haired girl, she smiles at both me and perrie before speaking.

" hello, you must be Payton" she smiles at me. She's way to friendly. I nod giving her a small smile in return.

" come right this way and we will get you afew dresses that mr styles had picked out for you" she says turning so I had to follow, Harry picked the dress?
How does it make it special then.

The lady hands me afew dresses then guides me into the dressing room, that was made for one person but could fit at least 50 people inside. The girl closes the door behind me.

I slowly undress myself setting the long dress up so I could step inside, and pull it up then open the door letting the girl inside to do up the back of the dress.
She literally strangles me so It could be as tight as possible, once she was done I walk to the large mirror outside the dressing room where perrie was waiting.

She smiles standing to her feet as she notices me. I take a look in the mirror, quite surprised by the reflection.
It was lovely, a long puffy dress. Like a princess dress with pearls scattered around the material.

...

Perrie and I were quite exhausted from the dress shopping, or at least I was. I finally found one. And it was completely perfect, practically my dream dress.

We step through the front door, finding Louis and Liam both on the couch watching the footy.
I slowly and unsurely approach them.

They both look up expecting me to speak.

" h-how's aria?" I ask, my voice sounding pathetic. Louis chuckles to himself showing a small smirk when he looks back up at me.

" she's knocked out." He snickers, I nod frowning not really sure what he meant by that.

I walk out of the lounge room and upstairs, once I get to the bedroom I collapse onto the bed, overwhelmed.
I hear someone enter the room but have no strength to look who it is.

" come have a shower with me baby" I hear from behind me, he takes my arm tugging at it so I stand. I do and watch as he smiles down at me.

" warn out are we?" He chuckles now taking both my hands. I nod giving him a small smile.
" did you pick a dress?" He asks as he pulls me into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind up.

" yep" I say popping the p. he chuckles taking off his shirt and trousers. He nods towards me.

..Warning mature part..

" go on" he says now taking his boxers off stepping into the shower turning the water on, then turning to me. Waiting for me to do as I'm told.

I slowly take my shirt over my head, unzipping my jeans and moving them down my legs letting them drop anywhere the same with my undies and bra.
I walk to the shower hopping in with Harry. The water is hot when it hits my skin waking me up slightly.

" I love you baby" he murmurs letting his hard softly graze down my back to my bare bottom where he softly squeezes and pulls me into him, I look up finding him smiling.

He leans down taking my lips in his, letting his tongue dive with mine, my hands reach around his neck tugging at the ends of his hair.
He groans pressing me against the shower wall, feeling him on me. I gasp pulling away from his lips.
As soon as I do his lips make contact with my neck, harshly sucking there. His hand reaches down gliding over my belly to my core where his fingers move against me, his fingers easily move in and out of me.

My body beginning to shake with excitement. I let my hand go down to his now hard length. My small hand doing its work up and down.

He groans moving make to my lips, he removes his hand to the back of my thighs the same as the other.

" jump" he murmurs breathing heavily against my lips. I do so letting both my arms rest on his shoulders. My legs wrapped around his waist.

He pushes me against the wall more pushing his length into me, making both of us gasp and groan from our mouths.

" fuck" he groans moving in and out of me slowly. The water now wetting both of our body's, making it easier. Yet slippery

My hands squeeze his biceps as they tense and untended as he pushes in and out of me, picking up speed.

" I love you baby" I whimper my forehead against his shoulder his against mine both our breathing becoming harsh.

" I love you" he breaths pecking my shoulder before he starts slamming into me more trying to finish us both off. I move leaning my head against the wall as he moves my whole body up and down his length harshly.

I gasp moaning loudly feeling myself coming undone. He soon finishes after keeping still. His softening length still inside me.
Our breathing is rapid.

He slowly pulls out and sets me on my feet where I keep my balance from Harry's shoulders.

He turns the water off and helps me out of the shower, placing a towel around me. He smiles kissing my lips leading me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

" you must be tired now" he chuckles laying down on the best still soaked. I lazily nod collapsing on the bed again. He sighs pulling me into him where I instantly fall asleep in his arms.

..

Hope you all like :D defiantly updating tomorrow.. Hah did 3 updates tonight :) x

Instagram : 1dfanfics1069