Chapter 31...

I was half asleep on the plane falling asleep then waking up again. I could feel someone chuckling from beside me.

I slowly open my eyes finding Harry awake smiling down at me, my head resting on his arm.
I look beside on the other side finding perrie fast asleep.

" sorry" I say leaning back into the seat. I keep my gaze down at my lap, I slightly jump when Harry's hand reaches to my lap taking my hand in his. I look up a small smile playing on both mine and his lips.

" why'd you run. I would never mean to hurt you, I thought you knew that" he sighs running his spare hand through his hair. I'm not even sure if I wanted to reply, I don't know if he will get angry at me. He sits staring at me waiting for my reply.

" when I found out I was pregnant, I did the best for her or him" I slightly lie. I don't want to tell him that perrie gave me the option. She doesn't need any more drama that has been my fault. Harry nods looking down at our joined hands before looking back down at me.

" I'm sorry for everything. I swear I will do everything for you and our baby" he smiles at the word. " wait leave that till tonight. I need to do something when we get home. But I'm positive your against it" he glares down at his lap. I squeeze onto his hand getting his attention.

" please don't. He will only do the worst and not to you but to me or the baby" I speak softly looking down at the small bump that has my future inside.

" okay, I love you Payton" Harry speaks closer then expected. I smile kissing him on the lips

" I love you" I reply laying my head back down on his arm.

...

..At home..

I'm officially worn out when we get back to the house, being carried inside my Harry. Coming in and out if conscious.
I could feel the presence of people around me but my eyes refuse to open. I could hear the soft mumbles but not being able to hear what there actually saying.

" hush she's sleeping" I hear Harry growl, as he takes more steps. " you can see her tomorrow" he says again taking more steps, once I feel the soft sheets of the bed under me, soft mumbles escaping my mouth.

Harry lightly chuckles his hands unzipping the side of my dress slipping it down my body replacing it with another soft material. I'm then moved under the sheets and blankets his presence beside me. Harry's hands wrap around my waist the tip of my belly touching his exposed chest.

" I love you baby" he whispers snuggling into me closer.

....

I wake up groaning. The sharp pain breaking through my back. It hasn't been like this since I first found out I was pregnant.

I sit up from the bed, opening my eyes I find myself dressed in one of Harry's black shirts, I stand from the bed making my way to the bathroom.
I take a quick shower and dress myself in a hoodie and some leggings. Luckily I haven't grown much since I had left. The only difference would be my stomach. I bring my hair into a messy bun setting it out of my face.

I then walk out of the bathroom, Harry still sleeping on the large bed, his figure taking up most of the bed. I stiffen out a laugh, I don't know how I sleep with him like that.

5.34am, I groan palming my belly. My must I wake up this early.
I walk downstairs towards the kitchen where I find perrie and Louis both with a cup of tea Infront of them. They seem deep in conversation since they haven't noticed I'm in the room.

I walk to the fridge picking out some chocolate milk. This is the one thing I crave 24/7 not even when I'm pregnant.

" your awake" perrie exclaims as I poor myself a glass, setting the rest of the milk back in the fridge. Does she not notice I'm here or does she think I'm a ghost of some sort.

" yeah, I didn't sleep very well" I reply, noticing Louis is still at the table facing me. He makes himself smile. Which I respond to as well forcing it.

" how are you" Louis asks his voice slightly croaky. How am I? Really.

" I'm fine" I grumble taking a long gulp of my drink. Perrie scoffs standing from her seat, she exits the room leaving both Louis and I alone. Awkwardly staying silent.

" listen I am truly sorry. As I said before I did not intend on hurting you in any way, and I'm so sorry for taking it that far. I just wanted revenge, and I thought I could get it which I did but with great consequences" he says looking down at my belly. I scoff loudly.

" what do you expect. You raped me. Besides you will never be the father if this baby is yours." I spit. Stepping closer even though I'm very much smaller then him, I will stand up for myself.

" Payton don't speak to me like that" he warns frowning down at me. I scoff again.

" fuck off. Don't say stuff like that if you don't expect me to go off at you" I yell shoving at him chest.

" I wouldn't" he warns again, which this time makes me laugh. My hands refuse to stop shoving him till I'm punched to the right cheek, then forcefully shoved to the ground from the impact.

" ARE YOU INSANE" I hear perrie scream. " HARRY!!" She yells again, I hold onto my nose feeling the warmness sliding down over my lips. I look up to Harry in the door way, his eyes not leaving me till his head snaps to Louis.

Harry charges past perrie who's soon beside my side, grabbing a cloth bringing it to my nose.
I watch Louis and Harry in horror. I couldn't take a full on punch, but I guess I could cause the punch I just received felt pretty full on.

I couldn't understand the things that they were yelling at each other. The noises becoming all mumbles, my head becoming light but I refuse to blank out. I lean back against the cupboards on the floor of the kitchen. Looking up at perrie who's calling for the boys who are soon in the room grabbing Louis and Harry away from each other.

My eye lids begin to get heavier and heavier.

" I think her jaws broken, Harry we need to take her to the hospital" I hear both Liam and perrie mumbling but not being able to understand and that's when I blank out seeing and hearing nothing but black and nothingness...

...

Will be updating tomorrow. Hope you all enjoyed xxx
Thank you all for the comments. :)