Chapter 71...

Harry and I make it to the hotel, surprisingly Harry actually does know his way around here. We both hop out of the car walking into the lobby where Harry starts talking to a older man, if it were a girl he would be doing the same thing as he was at the airport.

The man smiles at the both of us welcoming us and passing the key to Harry, once he finished Harry tugged at me, making me walk along with him to the elevator.

We stay silent till we get into the hotel room, it was beautifully made. So perfect. I slowly walk to the window as Harry closes the front door behind himself. The view was amazing, the city I grew up in shown through the large window. Giving me every view of the land.

We must be at least forty levels up from the bottom level. I then feel his hands around my waist and breath on my shoulder as he swiftly rocks back and fourth.

" you could go do some shopping for the both of us before we go to visit Nate. I've got some things to do here" he whispers staring out the window along with myself. I frown pulling myself out of his arms to look at him face. And I'm surprised to find that he was being serious.

" on one condition" he speaks more serious now standing tall towering over me. I roll my eyes, I knew it was to good to be true.

I flinch when his hand takes mine in his sliding the small ring back on my finger. He kept it.
I then look up again finding him now watching me.

" okay, but I don't have any money" I admit still staring at him, not believing that he's actually letting me leave without him. He looks down fishing out a card from his jeans then passes it to me along with a phone.

" be back here in an hour. No late Payton. " he warns narrowing his eyes. I nod having a small smile on my lips. He then leans down pecking my lips softly before turning the other way towards the bathroom.

I giggle to myself quickly walking out of the hotel room and back to the elevator. I've never been so excited for so long.

...

I take a taxi to the nearest mall which is huge may I add. I quickly hop out of the car practically running to the entrance. I want to do the most shopping before I have to go back.

I look around finding so many shops and people. I haven't been associated with people for a while, and it's strangely fascinating. Having no one give two shits about me as they walk past me.

My feet bring me two a entrance to a large shop, filled with clothes. I smile walking in almost immediately greeted by the shop worker.

I look around picking up things as I go, things I though Harry would like for both me and him. Once I was finished, I placed the clothes on the counter, the shopper starting to scan and bag the clothes as she goes.

Once she was finished I scan the card and it surprisingly worked. I smile again at the young girl grabbing the bags and leave the store. The next shop I go to is a underwear clothes store. I pick out the essentials for myself and a few for Harry, guessing all black.

I skip to the next store my hands already full of bags, I grab the essentials from the chemist. Grabbing hair brushes, soaps, hair products and a few perfumes that smelt heavenly.

...

I was finally finished my out burst of shopping, my arms starting to become weak from the amount of bags I had to carry. I take a seat sighing heavily as I do. I look around at the random people, everyone having different features making them perfectly different.

I frown furrowing my eyebrows noticing someone I knew. My eyes widen drastically finding Nate, walking along side with someone I never thought he would even associate with.

I quickly get up from my spot running out of the mall trying my best not to be spotted. I wave down a taxi quickly and hurriedly hoping inside. I check the phone Harry had given me and find no messages or call, but I only have five minutes to be back at the hotel.

...

I pay the driver grabbing all my bags and racing up to the elevator. Once the doors open I quickly press the floor 34. My back rests against the wall as I try to calm my breathing.

When the doors ding I walk out of the elevator and down the long narrow hall to the room number Harry had brought me to only an hour ago. I knock twice and wait patiently.

When no one answers I slump down the wall to the floor, resting. Why would Nate do this. It isn't him at all.
But I guess it answers my question of why he left without saying goodbye. But what does he want with me and Harry while were here. I mean they did invite us.

My head snaps up hearing faint footsteps growing closer and closer till Harry pops out from the corner walking towards me, a small smile playing on his lips. Glad he sees me here, on time.

" Harry, Nate he's working for-" I cut myself off trying to get to my feet, with the help of Harry and the wall beside me. He nods his head wanting me to go on.

" he's working for Paul, I saw them at the mall together" I panic, he frowns deeply before turning away to unlock the door, grabbing hold of my arm to drag me inside with him. I stumble a bit but catch my balance as the door slams.

" I know." Harry sighs running a crusted hand through his hair. This time I frown looking at him confused...

...

I'm not totally sure if I'll be posting tomorrow night, but might during the day. :) this stories up to 18 on the fanfic chart ones. I'm soo excited and greatful to everyone who's reading this .. Xxx alexis