Chapter 79...

It has been 6 months on the dot since both Paul's and Nates death. I can honestly say that my life now is never how I expected it to be six months ago, it's so unbelievably perfect.

Harry and I have moved out in a new house, nothing like the last but just as beautiful, and of course a baby room. Because yes I am pregnant I'm 5 months.

And Harry hasn't shown one once of anger, unless he cut or burned himself. But other then that non. He's gotten a lot clumsier which isn't a bonus but it's cute.

Zayn and perrie are both now married, little Marlee getting more and more beautiful and cute. There amazing parents and I hope to be just like them in the few months I have left.

" Harry!!" I call from upstairs, I smile to myself hearing his footsteps make there way up the stairs and down the hallway. His head then popping into the room. He raises his eyebrows waiting for my response.

I smile as I pat the spot next to me which he chuckles as he takes a seat.

" what are you going to tell our baby if they ask how we met" I ask giggling at my own question. It's silly but I want to know what his response would be.

" uhhhh, I picked you up along the corner" he shrugs, my mouth hangs open as I slap him. He laughs taking both my wrists in each one of his hands pinning me down onto the mattress making me laugh.

" I would tell them it was a long story of chasing after your mother, she was a hard one to get" he chuckles talking to my belly when he was finished he looks up winking at me. I laugh again but stop when his lips are on mine.

" defiantly a boy" he mumbles pulling up my dress to my chests admiring the bump.

" no, it's a girl and her and Marlee are going to be best friends" I stumble over my words as little giggles leave my lips.

" nope, my boy and Marlee are going to be married. It's already arranged sorry Payton" Harry giggles hopping up from the bed. I try and struggle to get up as well, I could tell he was watching me, watching me suffer.

I groan loudly laying back on the bed, complete giving over it. I hear a chuckle and him grab hold of my hand pulling me up.

" little weakling" he snorts. I scoff walking away out the door.

" you should try carrying this thing" I amuse.

...

Next chapters my last :) I hope you enjoyed this book!! :)