Chapter 56...

It's been a week since Harry and the three others had been arrested for two counts of murder. Perrie and I were now getting changed and dressed for there court hearing. It's going to be much harder for perrie, knowing she may have to have this baby without zayn.

She has been staying here for the week, and I like the company. I won't be able to stand this house all by my self.

" ready?" Perrie asks from the door, her voice having no emotion. I nod standing to my feet and walking to her.

I take her hand in mine walking downstairs with her and to her car.

The ride to the court house was possibly the most endorsing anxiety I've had, they've finally been caught by the police. And this time it's bad.

I hop out of the car, perrie beside me as we walk into the court room. The boys not here just yet.

We take our seats, perrie looking more nervous then me. Which is weird to notice. I fiddle with my hands, until I hear the large doors of the room open.

Harry, zayn, Liam and Niall all in cuffs wearing jump suites as they walk into the room. Harry's eyes catching onto mine as he walks past to his seat. Pain showing though out his features.

" 5 years sentence for two counts of murder" the judge declares slamming the hammer down, perrie brakes into loud sobs instantly holding onto her belly. I look up finding zayn trying to fight through the guards to help perrie. To see her.

The judge then nods to the guards and lets zayn go, he quickly runs to Perries side wrapping his arms around her.

I stand to my feet watching Harry make his way towards me, I meet him half way wrapping my arms around his neck squeezing tightly which he also does with my waist.

" I love you baby, so so much" he whimpers softly into my neck, tears spread from my eyes soaking his clothes.

" don't leave me" I sob, feeling him pull away but I refuse to let him go.

" I'm not. I'm here" he says pulling my face to look at him, wiping under my eyes. " I'm coming back for you baby. Soon" he whispers kissing my lips softly before pulling away from me.

He slowly walks back over to Liam and Niall, a sobbing zayn then joins them.

I quickly walk to perrie hugging her tightly as the guards take the boys away. This is my worst nightmare coming to life.

..

I drove both perrie and I back to mine and Harry's house and now laying on the couch in complete silence, over thinking everything. Perrie looked terrible, her whole confidence and attitude has lacked so much.

" do you want to watch a movie?" I ask softly. My voice still sounding hoarse from the lack of speaking. She slowly nods not bothering to speak or make eye contact with me.

I get up from the couch fetching a movie from the cabinet and placing it in the DVD player. I'm sure finding Nemo would cheer her up. At least I hope.

By the end of the movie Perries attitude has gone up a little more. She laughed in a few parts which was good.

" we should go shopping tomorrow" she announces finally making eye contact with me, I smile at her nodding.

" that would be perfect. I need to buy some new clothes" I smile looking as she gives me a small smile looking down at her belly.

" I need to buy some more clothes to. Seems I grow out of everything these days" she chuckles to herself placing a hand on her belly.

" are you going to find out if its a girl or boy?" I ask trying to change the subject that this was going to lead to.

" I think I'm going to let it be a surprise" she says looking up at me again.

" good idea." I respond.

...

We have almost been to every store in this shopping centre. And I'm the one complaining, Perries pregnant, isn't she meant to be hating this.

" okay okay lets get some food then go home" she sighs obviously not wanting to go home, honestly this girl could shop till she gave birth.

I sigh smiling as I walk to the food court.

We both buy some junky food, it's all I've been eating lately. Not wanting to cook anything since Harry isn't here. And perrie doesn't eat my food. She eats whatever's in the fridge.

We take a seat and start to dig in, well she does. I couldn't help myself but laugh at her. She looks at me and smiles showing her now chewed up food to me.

Well she's got her humour back.

...

We finally get home, my feet give way when I'm at the bed falling and collapsing on the soft sheets.

' I love you darling'

I open my eyes jumping up, was I sleeping?

That was most defiantly his voice. His voice when we had first met. His terrifying and imitating voice. He was angered so easily and now he's letting people lock him away.

I get up from the bed feeling something rise up from my belly, I quickly run to the bathroom. Letting my stomach empty into the toilet.

Once I finished I brush my teeth, I spit and rinse. I raise my head noticing perrie leaning on the the door looking at me expectant raising an eyebrow.

" what?" I shrug at her, I turn around now facing her.

" why were you sick" she frowns looking at me.

" probably the food from today" I shrug at her again feeling nervous.

" Payton, I ate the same as you" she mumbles shaking her head.

" I'm fine, if I throw up again. I will tell you. There's one thing I'm positive, I'm not pregnant" I grumble at her, she raises her hands stepping back put of the bathroom, slightly laughing.

" only helping cranky pants" she laughs.

" goodnight perrie" I smile at her as she leave replying the same and waves to me closing my door.

I know I'm not pregnant. It doesn't feel the same as I did before.

...

Updating tomorrow :)

I'm going to be posting more photos of this story on Instagram from now on. :) thank you all for reading xx

Instagram... 1dfanfics1069