Chapter 3...

I walked through the front door slamming it behind me, along with locking it. I continued walking down the hall to my room. Quickly taking a quick shower, not wanting to take a long one just incase someone decided to follow me home.

I then wrap myself in a towel, looking outside the door before making my way to my closet, I'm getting overly paranoid and I hate it.

I get changed quickly into a pair of pajmma shorts and a singlet. I then lay back on my bed over thinking the events that only happened a few hours ago. His voice still lingered in my mind replaying over and over.

' I'll be seeing you around sweetheart'.

My thoughts were then interrupted by the front door slamming shut soon followed by loud giggles and voices.

" We're home!!. " I hear Victoria yell out. I get up from my bed making my way to where I hear their voices. And just as I guessed their completely waisted. I laugh and turn around ready to go back to my bedroom when I spot Aria, trying to be quiet with closing the front door. She looks at me and sighs knowing she's been spotted.

" Payton, I'll tell you everything, I promise. " She sighs looking down. I nod and follow her down the hall way to her room. Would she really think I wouldn't ask questions. She continues to walk, into her room and closes the door behind me while I take a seat on her bed.

" Where the hell were you. " I whispered harshly. She sighs again and takes a seat beside me.

" I was with Louis. "

" Who?. "

" Louis Tomlinson, the guy I left with. " She says now lying down.
" How did it go with Harry?. " She continues eyeing me for my reaction.

" Harry?" I squint at her thinking she must have taken something.

" Harry styles, best mate with Louis. " She says giving me an obvious look. She scoffs before continuing.
" He's the boy that was staring at you Payton. Honestly if your going to sleep with someone you at least need to know their name. " She smiles slightly as I continue to squint at her.

" What the hell are you on about, I didn't sleep with anyone. " I snap at her getting frustrated with her attitude. Her smile drops understanding what I just said. She would really think that low of me?

" What the fuck.? You didn't sleep with him. " She whisper harshly now sitting up.

" He asked but I said no. " I said shrugging it off making her eyes widen even more.

" Ugh. Fuck Payton why. " She groans face palming herself.

" I don't know him Aria. He's probably all sorts of diseases. " I shouted. She shook her head frantically.

" No no no. Payton you don't understand. Harry's the gang leader. He gets what he wants. " She shouts back panicking and I shrugged it off again. She then turns to me her eyes going over every part of my exposed skin.

" What are you doing. " I snap already being sick of her.

" He must have hit you or even yelled, something?." She tells me more like a question. I frown shaking my head. Making her more and more confused.

" He didn't touch me." I confirm to her trying to calm her down.

" What did he tell you when I left Payton. " She asks still in the worried state. My eyes widen as the voice repeats itself in my head again.

" Uhh, I'll be seeing around sweetheart. " I repeat out loud. Aria scoffs before speaking.

" Damn. Payton you fucked up. " She says looking down. I continue to frown.

" What does that mean. "

" Styles gang run these streets. They get what they want, who ever they want, and by rejecting Harry you made it just like a game Payton, he won't stop till he gets you, it's all a game to him, if he gets you he wins and he won't give you up until he gets what he simply wants. " She sighs before continuing.

" Just please be careful. And don't give him what he wants. Fight for yourself. " She says placing her hand on my shoulder. I nod getting up back to my room, trying to process all this.

I groan covering myself in blankets hoping that they can at least protect me, his voice still replaying as I fall asleep....

...

.updated. Again I added small things. :)