Ch.1 lonely nights and lotions

"Jonathan Dennis Smith GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Said Babs, Jonathan's mother. She was a short-heightened, pale with blue eyes woman who always dressed as if she was attending a funeral.

"Yes mother," Jonathan said coming down the spiral stairs.

"We are going to go to our new neighbors for dinner." She said, showing her pearly whites.

"People still do that?" Jonathan said, chuckling, as his hazel eyes lit up from laughter.

"Yes Normal people do. Go put nice clothes on!"

"Ok I'll be back" He said in the iconic terminator voice.

Jonathan put on a black Sublime shirt and cuffed dark blue jeans. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.  His teeth straight and white, his lips plump and a bit pinkish-red. His light freckles and his long lashes, all dashing and alluring. Jonathan grabbed his Lockhart necklace that someone very important gave him.  He fiddled with it as he walked down the stairs.

"Why are you wearing that necklace? Take it off! " His mother hissed as she put on her other pearl earring.

"Why don't you just back off." Jonathan said, rolling his eyes.

She hit him hard on the mouth. Making a plop sound.  Jonathan took a step back, his head down.

"Silly boy your mom is scary." Said Paul. Jonathan's average looking dad with an average paying job.

"Oh shut up Paul let's go". She said, her heels clacking as she walked towards the neighbors house. Jonathan and Paul stepped on the grass, making a shortcut to their neighbors door. While Babs went on the sidewalk. Paul gave her a look. "What? It's rude stepping on people's grass!"

Babs knock at least three times. She shifted in her dress and smiled at Jonathan.  Jonathan forced a smile back.

A medium height woman with a noticeable spray tan and straight hair opened the red door. Her bright white teeth, brown eyes and blondish- brown hair, made Jonathan's eyebrows furrow . She looked fit with slim arms and thin legs. Her voice sounded like a shy child presenting in class.

"Hi come in please." She said, stepping aside. She wore a red silk dress with a diamond necklace, six diamonds on her neck to be exact.

"So nice to meet you." Babs said as she stepped in and observed the front of the house. High ceilings with white walls and a chandelier. It shook back and forth as if a small earthquake moved the home.  

"Come sit! Want a drink?" The woman asked as she grabbed a crystal wine glass.

"Yes please, do you have chardonnay?" Asked Babs, who could just drown in alcoholic beverages.

'Of course." The woman giggled as she walked to a glass cabinet.

Paul whispered into his son's ear, "Your mom's gonna get drunk tonight."

Jonathan couldn't help but snicker. Then came in a man with muscles, jet black hair,dark brown eyes. His eyes slanted yet so attentive. He looked so alive and his smile was shy, so small. He wore a blue t-shirt and some black jeans. He was carrying a little boy, around three years old.

"Oh there's my husband, Evan!" She said as she kissed him and then her child.

"Hi babe." Evan said as he looked at her and then turned to Jonathan and his family.  Evan glanced at Babs and Paul but he stared at Jonathan. He focused on the boy's posture and eyes.

Then a loud ding filled the comfortable silence.

"Ooh dinners ready!" Said the woman, who Jonathan still didn't know the name of.

They all sat in the nicely decorated dining room. Candles lit, beautiful paintings on the walls and dishware that looked expensive, nicely stacked.

"So is this your son?" Asked the woman.

"Why yes his name is Jonathan" said Babs as she smiled at her gorgeous son.

Evan smiled, showing a bit of teeth. His small smile, growing before Jonathan's presence. His eyes lingered longer than expected. Jonathan took notice.

"Hello Jonathan! I'm Mrs.Fong or Sydney." Sydney, Jonathan finally knew her name.

"I'm Evan or Mr. Fong."

Jonathan giggled. His laugh was like a cold, it was contagious. His laugh was like gold, you just want it.

"Wow you have a laugh." Sydney's mouth agape, laughing with Jonathan.

Jonathan blushed, "Thanks Mrs.Fong."

Sydney then asked, "You have an accent?"

"I do? I don't really notice that." Jonathan said and everyone nodded. Sydney served everyone and Babs and Paul started talking to Sydney about how Global Warming is real.  Evan stared at Jonathan, his stare was burned on Jonathan, like a hickey on his neck.

Evan saw him as something different, something a 27 year old man shouldn't see in a 16 year old boy.

Evan then went on to a conversation about how most phones that are coming out are wasteful. That got them going all night.

Jonathan then felt a vibration coming from his pocket.

Criag: Jon dude I'm bored.

Jon: Same

Craig: Come over yah? ;)

Jon: Perv

Craig: c'mon I don't want no more lonely nights and lotions.

Jon:  Ew I'll see what I can do

Craig: k babe I'll be waiting

Jonathan rolled his eyes and interrupted their conversation.

"Mom Craig got hurt! He needs attention and love! Which is why he keeps bothering me." Jonathan lied about the hurt part but the rest is pretty accurate.

"How?" Jonathan parents asked at the same time.

"He was skating with Lui and David when all of sudden Lui crashed into  him. Now he's home alone and can't reach the Honey Bunches of Oats." Jonathan said quickly to the point where both his parents were too lost to even protest.

"Ok? Go but be home soon." said Babs as she caressed his arm.

"Sorry I have to keep this short it was nice meeting you three." Jonathan said smiling extra wide for the little boy.

Mr. Fong smirked a bit at how Jonathan was so gentle and beautiful. He liked that. As Jonathan left, Evan felt- bored. The night was emotionless. The vibrance in the house left, the chandelier still.  

Jonathan walked two blocks down to be finally greeted at Craig's house. Jonathan hesitated going in. He wanted to change his adulterous behavior but something lured him forward. Something was calling his name, so melodic and angelic. As he walked up the stairs and was about to knock on the door. He looked down at his Lockhart necklace and asked himself, "Do I really want to do this?"

Before he could back down the door opened. God damn Craig.