Ch.15 Tell me that you love me

It wasn't the berry scented candle or even the horrible roleplay. Evan didn't like sex with Sydney any longer. ''You're not fun anymore.'' He huffed as she flopped to the side of the bed.

   Evan picked up his boxers from the floor and slid them on. Walking to the bathroom to pee. He could hear his wife get up and walk downstairs. He begged that the Gods could hear his cries. Please give me Jonathan.

Jonathan was lightheaded as he walked home. His legs wobbled as he groaned. His parents were asleep. It was midnight and he came back from sneaking out. He stopped at Mr.Vanoss' house, rolling his eyes. Evan looked out his window, ironically.

   Jonathan noticed him and he lit up. He smiled and waved, his legs almost giving out. Evan giggled. It was weak yet it made him broad.

Vice Versa.

Evan walked outside in his thin shirt. Raising an eyebrow at Jonathan. ''Lonely?"

    "Come with me. In my room. My parents are dead asleep.'' Jonathan slurred his words and struggled to walk. Evan quietly closed his door and followed the boy. Jonathan opened the door, Evan walked in behind him. The house was quiet, the only light came from up the stairs.

  Jonathan's cold hand grabbed Evan's warm one and lead him upstairs. The stairs loudly creaked, none of them bothered by the loud noise. Jonathan opened his door and plopped on the bed.

"I love you.'' Jonathan's heart was out of his body, attacking Evan.

"It's okay if you don't love me back." He quickly said after.

"Jonathan." Evan sat beside the weak boy, coming closer.

"Tell me that you love me." His eyes started to droop down, slowly falling to sleep.

He started snoring lightly. Evan moved closer towards him and wrapped his arms around Jonathan's torso. His head on the older man's chest.

"I love you." Evan said lowly, kissing the top of his head.

"Perhaps If don't hold you tight enough. I'll never know the right grip but I know you'll never slip from away me. I love you Jonathan."

Vice Versa.

Jonathan hated his made up scenarios that he would dwell on. In reality, Evan closed the curtains and turned off the light in his house. Jonathan continued walking home. There was no I love you, it humbled Jon.