Ch.26 Teenage boys don't get pregnant.

I taught with daggers in my back

I taught with daggers in my back. He was so vile, a monster. He was going to ruin me and didn't even care. He started to become unattractive to me. He was a beautiful boy but he had repulsive imperfections. His woe made me feel horrible. I knew I was just as guilty as him but I'm more worthy of forgiveness than him. I sound vain but I am... I just will never admit that.

"Animation is important. Now we all aren't artists but try your best. This is very important for your grade." Evan was ignoring Jonathan, he feared eye contact.

"For the last time class you don't put your computer sleep mode, you shut it off. Easy as 123." He watched his students close their laptops. He watched Jonathan take out shorts, hinting that he had Physical Education next. Evan loosened his neck tie. Sweat trickled softly against his sickly skin.

"Jonathan stay after class. I need to quickly speak with you." He said as he saw the vibrant boy raise his head, eyes wide and pencil in his mouth.

Jonathan walked to the teacher , signaling to Marcel to wait outside. "Yes?" He said adjusting his backpack. His stomach was plump and his cheeks were full.

"How are you doing? I've heard a lot noise about you. I'm hoping for the best, for you." Evan couldn't find the right words. Jonathan took offensive. The words he was afraid to say, spilled like milk.

"You know what's wrong with me. It's all anybody could talk about. It's true. I'm so sad that it's true." Jonathan's head was down. His tears held back, and his breathing hitched.
  "Who's the... father?" It didn't cross Evan's mind that it could be his. It didn't make sense, it wouldn't be morally correct.

    The words made the air piercing cold. Every breathe taken was heavy, the beats of their hearts were loud.
    "You."
      It was now arctic, frozen in his stance. Evan wanted to protest. He didn't understand, he was going to leave this place. He was going to successfully do what he's always wanted to do. Instead he fell into this boy's trap. Impossible, Jonathan wasn't loyal, he was with other people! Right?

  "Please don't do this. This is not right." Jonathan adjusted his backpack once more, while Evan scattered for more words, wanting to slam the kid into the wall.

"I'm going to the doctor today with Marcel. I was hoping you could help me with finances." His southern accent was deeper, as if his embarrassment held him back from his squeaky, gully regular self.

Evan stood quiet and watched him walk out soon after kids walked in. Evan's mood was ruined, his head was down most of the time.

"And last and least Jonathan." The P.E teacher said to Jonathan.

"What the fuck?" Whispered Jonathan as he saw who it was. She flipped her hair and ignored his beaming eyes. She started talking to some of the students who were willing to stretch.

"Sydney?" Jonathan said out loud causing his friend Craig to raise his light brow. He licked his lips and scooted closer to his friend. "Who is she?"

"Everyone run two laps around the field and Jonathan come with me." Sydney said as she smiled at the groaning class. Jonathan followed the older woman to her office as she stared him down.

    "It's come to my attention that you are expecting. Congratulations. You'll be doing modified workouts, I don't want you hurting yourself or your... child." She looked Jonathan up and down, disgusted, her lips pursed and her eyebrow arched.
     "Wow you really listen to rumors just like every dumb hoochie here. How can Evan even be attracted to someone like?" Jonathan smirked, batting his dark blue eyes.