Ch.9 Enjoy what you see and do not care if you get caught watching

"Why do you stare at me like that?" Jonathan asked. They were in the grown mans backyard.

Evan's eyes widened and scoffed a bit. "How do I stare at you? You're in my backyard!"

"You stare at me like I'm Aphrodite or something. As if I'm some God and you're fascinated with."
Jonathan said looking at Evan with a glimmer in his eyes.

    "Aphrodite? Why Aphrodite?" Evan asked biting his lip.

    "The Goddess of love and beauty. Quite envious of that one. She's just like me even though I'm a guy." Jonathan responded. 

Evan stared at Jonathan just casting off into oblivion. Every time Evan looks into Jonathan's eyes he felt himself lose it. Wanting to be with this beautiful boy right beside him but knowing what can happen.

     Jonathan broke the silence by coughing into his sweater and moving his jaw a bit.

"Your jawline is sharp and nice. Your eyes are such a nice blue and your lips have blisters from all the times you bit them. It's hard to look away from you since you're a work of art and I'm not done being mesmerized by it." Evan blurted out.

   "Mr.Vanoss what are you talking about?" Jonathan was genuinely confused. He just came to ask for the mail. Jonathan licked his chapped lips.
"Please ignore what I just said." Evan's hands were twitching.
Jonathan took notice and let the abrupt compliment go. He licked his shiny lips and tried to change the subject.
     "How much do you work out Evan?"

    "Not that much anymore." Evan purposely flexed his triceps, it barely showed since of his suits' fabric.

  "Wow you still look ripped though. Do you eat good?" Jonathan wiggled his bottom, he was ecstatic out of nowhere.

   "Yeah I love healthy food it helps you live longer." Evan stated smiling, his dimples showing a bit.

    "Well I like junk food and it helps kill you! Lucky for me I want to die." He licked his lips again and cracked a sly smile.

    Evan looked at Jonathan shocked by his words. He wanted to die?

   "Why do you want to die or are you just a edgy kid?" Evan tilted his head.

    "I Want to face the devil himself and give him a high five. He did a great job ruining my life." Jonathan moved closer to Evan, his feet scurrying.

   "Jonathan are you that unhappy?" Evan moved closer as well, his toned thighs rubbing together.

   "If I was so unhappy then I wouldn't be out here. I'm fine in life, I just get bored easily. Being unhappy doesn't mean you don't want to go outside. Sit in the dark and let your first thought run millions, the next will ruin you. Then you'll see just unhappy you are, unnoticed."

         Evan furrowed his brows and cracked a small smirk. "You sure do think about this huh?"
      Jonathan sharply inhaled. "So you don't have the mail. Alright then sorry about that."
    Evan watched Jonathan walk away. The broad shoulders and straight back faced him. The young boy was good at ignoring him. How long was he going to keep that up.

     Jonathan shut the back door loudly. Making the decorations on the wall shake. His intrusive thoughts roamed through out him. You should've kissed him. Then let him take you on the grass.
     Jonathan shivered in his own disgust. Running upstairs, quickly turning on the small tv. Focusing on the show, instead of his pornographic perception.

Evan opened the sliding doors that led into the kitchen. Such bland colors. White, with a faint light blue. Sydney was still asleep. That's all she'd do. Her mouth ajar and her arm dangling from the soft couch.
           Evan's son was most likely awake. He was quiet, didn't cry nor plead. He just called out his parents.

      "Cleo?" Evan remembered Sydney was jumping on the bed when they finally agreed on a name. A slight shift in his mood abrupt when he thought of it. It only led him to frown more. The child carefully went down the steps. He was aware and mindful at such a young age. Evan stood high with that thought.

"You need a shower Cleo!" Evan said with a smile that covered his eyes. Cleo responded with a similar smile and ran into his father's arms.

   As he picked out a blue jumpsuit, Cleo watched his program, forgetting everything around him. Evan turned around to gawk at the adorable scene, then turned his attention to Jonathan's window. The grown man's curiosity struck it's highest point.

Jonathan laid on his bed with only boxers on and some pop tarts by his side. Evan was vigilant at the sight. Couldn't take his eyes off of him. Jonathans giggles turned quickly into grunts when as he started to slowly pull down his boxers. Evan gulped enjoying what he was seeing and not caring to be caught watching.
      Jonathan let his dick pop out making Evan swallow the lump in his throat. Jonathan slowly started pumping himself, Evan stood there still. As if he was hypnotized.

    Jonathan switched to a position where he was on the opposite side of the bed laying down on his back. He started playing with his tip slowly moving up and down on the slit. Jonathan let out a small moan. Evan let his hand lay on the window still, his eyes hung low.
Jonathan started going faster jerking his hand up and down. Moaning every time he did so, Evan was about to reach down his own pants, when a small voice said, "Daddy I'm hungry!"
Evan scattered at his feet. Looking at Cleo with a red face and wide eyes. "Let's go make some Mac and Cheese!"

-
     Why do you and mommy hate each other?" Cleo looked up at his father with mouth full of Mac.

     "We dont hate each other Cleo. We just want different things that's all." Evan looked over at his sleeping wife, resulting in him groaning in annoyance.

   "It makes mommy cry." Cleo said making a pout.
   Evan bit his lip, "Remember, all that matters in life is happiness."
Cleo munched on his food while Evan stared as his own hands. Where his wedding ring rested. He fumbled with it, "You don't want to end up dying unhappy."