Ch.11 "Oh Evan"

7:20

      "Hmm three more minutes." Jonathan said looking at his phone then putting his head against the pillow. He wasn't going to be in a good mood today, he could already feel it.
      7:58
   "What the fuck I barely put my head down Gosh!"
        He got up started dressing only to put on a plain gray shirt and black jeans.

    "I can't find my toothbrush fuck!" Jonathan said in the bathroom looking for it in all the white cabinets.

     He went down stairs, teeth clean and started making some toast for himself but then saw there was no bread. There was also no Ohm, figures. This made Jonathan slightly angry. He wanted to punch a wall and then sleep with a bunch of men out of spite. He got played, again.

    "Aww man!"
Jonathan didn't want go to school on an empty stomach. He already felt his heart break so he decided food would help mend a bit. "Ooh there's pop tarts." He took them out of the silver packages and let it hang at his mouth.

~
     "Jonathan! Look how many views we got! Almost 900k man! Shit were famous!" Marcel ran up to Jonathan almost tripping over his baggy distressed blue jeans and ICP t-shirt.

    Jonathan giggled like a school girl, "Nice outfit."

      "I'm so proud of us. Hug me my bros!" Felix appeared out of nowhere smelling like rancid strawberries.

"You smell like pop tarts" Marcel said as he loudly sniffed around his friend.

         "The Bell is about to ring. We should get going to 1st period." Felix ran inside the school while the boys ran after him.

       "Jonathan where is your homework?"

Mr.Anthony asked as he scavenged through the papers on his desk.

      "I didn't do my homework!" Jonathan responded rolling his eyes and popping his gum.

    "Oh well not my problem." Mr. Anthony said shrugging and smirking.

Jonathan felt his face heat up. In random moments he'd get extremely angry to the point where he'd rip someone's throat out.

     "Oh finally it's not your problem after what the last two months of school. Wow Mr. Anthony you hit a new record on not being an abortive bastard."

          "Get the hell out of my class room! I've had it up to here with your rudeness and lack of ability to learn. Are you that dull to see that you are so unbearable to be around? Leave Jonathan and don't come back!"

      "I would give you a nasty look but I see you already have one." Jonathan slammed the door, his breathing was harsh; making him lightheaded.

      "Jonathan go back to class." Evan stood there outdoors, broad and toned.
        "Mr. Anthony kicked me out and told me to go to the office." Jonathan was panting like he'd just ran a marathon.

     "But you're in the parking lot?" Mr. Vanoss said raising an eyebrow.
     "Oh shit no way really." Jonathan sarcasm made Evan's heart beat faster.

       "Let's go!" Evan grabbed the student aggressively by the arm as he pulled toward the doors of the school.
     "No I'm going home." Jonathan said tugging away but Evan kept resisting.

      "No we're going to the office."

    "No!" Jonathan managed to step back from Evan. The two looked in each other's eyes, panting.

      Evan randomly grabbed Jonathan's waist and pinned him down against the black Mercedes. "Stop being a fucking brat!" Evan could feel the blood rushing, the excitement of this, a rush unlike any other. No ones around, just fucking take him.

     "Get off of me." Jonathan had saliva dripping from his mouth. Evan let him go and watched the teen scramble for stability. Evan growled, "Get in the car."

Jonathan's mouth went sideways, "What the fuck do you mean?"
Evan went around the kid and opened the door. Jonathan's heart fell out of his body.
The young boy got in, compelled.
The older man started  the engine; driving to an empty parking lot of abandoned apartments close by. Jonathan quickly regretted his decision, wanting to unlock his door and run to the hills.

       "Jonathan. You need to get your life on track. I've noticed your parents are rarely home and you seem to be the only child, now I don't know your situation-"

Jon interrupted his elder by scoffing, "Yeah you don't know my situation but I know yours. You're a bored husband with a shit job and a shit wife. What? The handjobs she gives you doesn't satisfy your needs. Is this why you're up my ass so much?"

Evan was stunned. He watched the frail boy beside him toughen up, his whole demeanor shifted. He had a mouth on him, yes obviously. However, Evan couldn't contain his anger, he didn't view Jon as a weak boy in that moment. They were equals now.

Evan's eyes went dark. He could see vivid images of the young boy beside him on his knees begging for mercy. His mouth agape and his lip wet and red.

Jon took noticed. He too didn't mind playing a part in Evan's sick fantasy. He was willing to act on it unlike Evan. Jonathan slowly reached for the bottom hem of his teacher's shirt. He saw how deep Evan's eye bags were, no sleep. His body shook as if he was a rattle toy, such a nervous man.

Jonathan stuttered a word but then only managed to squeak. He didn't move anymore. Evan helped his take off his gray shirt. Jonathan sat there his pale skin exposed, pink nipples shown.

         Evan kissed the side of Jonathan's jaw and smelled his scent. As if his skin was the newest addition to the Sweet, Hot, Young, and Sexy Boys Collection- sold in your nearest mall.

The car got hot, the windows fogged. Jonathan moaned, falling into the older man's embrace. Evan remained with a shirt, as Jonathan climbed on top of the man. Evan with one hand unbuttoned the boy's pants. While his were already halfway off. Jonathan can feel Evan's cock in his hand. The teen guided Evan to his bare pink hole, using his spit as a lubricant. The older mans cock forcefully slide in. It caused Jonathan to cry out. Then he proceeded to sit lower into the mans lap, letting Evan's cock go deeper in him.

"Oh Evan."