Ch.25 KING DELIRIOUS

When Jonathan came back home. He loudly unlocked the door and saw grocery bags in the living room and the lights on in the kitchen. In his stupid drunk state of mind, he tripped over the bags. He could see his mother smoking a cigarette, as she sat in the dining room.

Babs looked at her child haplessly. Only seeing a troubled victim not the happy, crazy baby boy he once was. He still was spoiled and childlike as a teenage, he looked different to her. With a certain glow but of a dark essence.

She only stared at him. He was high and drunk. There was no need for any conversation. Also she was too glum to even get angry at him. "Go to bed baby.'" She said guiding her drunk son up towards the stairs.

She put him to bed and watched him fall asleep. "I hope it's a girl. She'll be beautiful." He muttered, slowly opening his eyes then shutting them again. An alarmed Babs stared at her child, scared by what he said. She ignored It though. Everyone is going through a rough time there's no need for any overreactions. Just grieving and happiness. But she knew, she knew.

"Wake up Delirious!" A loud voice said in his face. Jonathan jumped a bit seeing Marcel and Nogla in his room.

''Let's go to school.'' Marcel said moving from the bed.

Nogla was on the couch watching T.V and laughing at the news.

"What the fuck are you doing David?"Jonathan asked getting up, rubbing his eyes.

"The news casters actually think they're important! Hilarious!" He responded, adjusting his backpack.

Jonathan picked out a black t-shirt and some regular blue jeans,

"You ready to go back mom?" Marcel smiled, hoping to make Jonathan annoyed.

"I have a huge ass headache and I want to throw up. Just the word school makes me cringe."Jonathan threw his comforter over his mess of blankets. His father had gone to work, his mother was in bed. It was unusual for her to do anything lazy like that. Yet Jonathan couldn't ask her, he was already running late.

"Same here but we make sacrifices, something you're gonna start doing." Marcel said handing Delirious his backpack.

Jonathan brushed his teeth and saw his friends reflection. Nogla sitting by the shower and Marcel looking at himself in the mirror.

"Don't know, Don't care." Jonathan smiled. He fixed his hair a bit and put cologne on.

"C'mon hurry! First bell's gonna ring soon."Marcel said taking out his keys.

"Yeah I'm ready.'"

"Alright kids. So today we are going to talk about sex."

'"Oh yeah!" Kids in the room cheered and laughed.

"Uh Mr.Sark this is science." Marcel stated. Voices clattered and Sark quieted the class with his aggressive hushes.

"All science and health classes have to talk about sexual intercourse this year since so many of you are getting pregnant. Getting educated is very important. Especially since many people to do this. Besides this talks about offspring that is science related." Mr.Sark went on about how every one should behave themselves. Then he called out attendance.

''Olivia, Harry, Katherine, Amy, Chris, Louis, Jonathan. Jonathan you're here! You were supposed to be here a week ago. Where were you?"

Jonathan slowly looked at his teacher and felt all eyes on him. As usual. ''Home, asleep.''

"Hmph. Sad.'' Mr. Sark was a tall white man. Bald head and always sucking in his gut. His class was colorful and he always talked about sex. It was a fun topic for him. He assigned a project to draw sperm cells on his wall while he secretly sipped his cold coffee that reeked of tequila.