Ch.28 Where's Evan?

He held the boy's hand the whole time. "Your mine" Evan was worried. He wanted to leave, they were going to put it all on Ohm. It was probably Ohm's anyways. Evan shook his head and knew it was for the best. If it really was Ohms babies then it'd be for the better. No matter what.

   Evan tugged at the hem of Jon's shirt, hurting him a bit. He kissed him goodbye and slapped his back. "Go to him." He pushes the pregnant boy away and was already out the window. Jonathan could feel his heart beat die down. Marcel came back from upstairs with his keys, waiting for Jonathan to come.

     In the car Marcel cleared his throat. "So he just climbs in your window whenever?"
   Jonathan rolled his eyes, "No. I'm surprised he pulled himself up. I think he's been watching me."
    Marcel could see his friend blush and smile to himself. It made the boy uncomfortable.
      "I'm shocked he felt comfortable doing that when I was there. Makes me think he's not. You know. All there." Marcel nudged at his bloated friend.
     "It doesn't matter. He's with me now." Jonathan's eyes teared up. Marcel decided to let the conversation go. He didn't want to hear how dumb his friend was being.

Ohm looked at the two walking in his house. "Here to help clean up?'' He most likely had another party. Cups and chips were on the expensive tile while the smell of beer and weed laid its scent everywhere.

"We need to tell you something." Jonathan trailed off, his face hot. He struggled to go towards Ohm.

     "I'm pregnant." Jonathan was ready for Ohm to tell him that he wasn't going to be there. That it wasn't his. Yet the ginger boy smiled, "I know. I've noticed. It's just a feeling."
    Jonathan eyes fluttered. He was speechless. They went down the list quick. Evan knew, Ohm knew. It was now the parents turn.
   "So is it mines?" Ohm leaned on a column in his home. He studied Jonathan, waiting to see if the pregnant boy would start sobbing.
     "Yes and I'm keeping it."
      Ohm sighed. "That's not what I was hoping for."
    That hurt Jonathan, made him ball his fists to stop himself from punching the ginger. "I want to tell my parents. "
   Ohm stood up straight. "I don't agree with this. I mean most parent hate me and for yours to hear I'm your baby daddy. Paul will kill me."
     "Please Ohm. I can't continue this any longer.""
    Ryan threw his hands up and started walking outside his house. "Let's go sign my death certificate."

Jonathan and Ohm were in Marcel's car. Ohm stared at Jonathan, trying to actuate the boy.

   Marcel dropped the boys off as Ohm and Jonathan walked to the front door. Jonathan's mother was upstairs asleep, while his father washed the dishes. "Hi boys." Paul looked nervous. Jonathan hesitated to say anything to the man.
   "Can Ohm sleep over?" Jonathan came out with those words only. Paul tilted his head and nodded.
"Anything else?"
    Jonathan shook his head, Ohm held his hand tighter. Paul nodded his head and turned around, stammering in his tuneful whistle. Jonathan and Ohm ran upstairs into his room. "Lay down."

   Ohm and Jonathan laid together, the larger man laughed. "What's so funny?" Jonathan looked to see Ohm's eyes shut.
   "I want to have sex" Ohm opened his eyes to see Jonathan smirking.
   "What's stopping us." Jonathan got up and started taking off his shirt.
   "That baby."

    Jonathan kept thinking about Evan. His muscles, his odd self. He closed his eyes and could feel every muscle in his body call for that man. Yet, he couldn't have him. It was both morally and lawfully wrong.