Ch.16 "So let me cum on you and call you daddy"

Jonathan is cold. Evan can feel him shivering. He could hear the boys' parents walking down the stairs. After waiting five hours outside for Evan to come out, Jonathan finally got the young father outside. He motioned for the older man to follow him inside and Evan obliged.

"Jonathan. Jonathan." Evan whispered as Jonathan yawned.

"Hmh?" He responded burrowing his head against Evan's neck.

"Are you okay?"Evan was trying to hear if anyone was still home.

"I have a boner." Jonathan said sending a vibration coming directly to Evan's neck to his crotch. Evan tried wiggling his way out of Jonathan's touch.

"Let's fuck Evan. Let me ride you." Jonathan words stung like venom, Evan swore his heart stopped for a second.

"Jonathan! Are you insane?" Evan could hear the car outside turn on, and two voices fading as the car warm up.

"And horny. Take off your shirt!" Jonathan got on top of the man, rubbing against his toned torso.

"Jonathan you're not all there. So no. Get off Jon." Evan grabbed his hips while trying to get him off.

"No! Stop I want this you little shit! So let me cum on you and call you daddy." He retorted, his crotch rubbed against his aroused teacher.

Broad shoulders, little curves, a nice shaped bum, pale skin, a little tummy fat, along with beautiful soft skin. He of course has leg hair but it goes with him. Evan melted into the bed.

Evan pulled him in for a kiss.

"You're so beautiful." Evan said pulling away looking into his eyes.

"This is your chance to get a grip." He whispered in the older mans' ear.

Evan slammed his lips against Jonathans' and moved them constantly in synced with his. He pulled him away and flipped him over to the other side of the bed. Evan took off Jonathan's shirt and kissed around his pink nipple. Evan unbuttoned the young boy's pants and immediately sucked his tip through his white boxers.

Jon moaned. Evan took off the remaining clothing of Jonathan. Evan licked the slit, he bobbed his head up and down, deep throating all he can get. Slurping on Jonathan's cock, coating it in saliva. Evan's mouth slimy and dripping. At least 7 inches erect, pale, and a bit veiny. Evan smiled up at Jonathan who giggled.

"Do you have lube?" Evan asked, wiping away the spit with a blanket nearby. Jonathan pointed at the open closet doors. Evan looked through the closet, easily finding the lube. Jonathan got up, crawling to Evan.

Jonathan started undoing the older mans' pants looking up with his pretty brown eyes.

"You look amazing from this view." Evan said smirking.

"Okay." Jonathan blushed as he stroked Evan's dick.

Groans filled the room as he swirls his tongue around the flared head of Evan's cock.

Jonathan sunk down on Evan's shaft,almost hitting the back of his throat, pressing his tongue against the underside, trying not gag. His eyes watered and he whimpered.

He bobbed his head back and forth, making soft moans and harsh whimpers around Evan's hard girth. He savored the precum dripping from the dick, his cheeks hollowed out from the suction. Evan's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Evan grabbed the lube and tapped Jonathan's cheeks. "Found it.''

"Prep yourself babe." Evan said stroking his cock with lube. Jonathan opened the lube container and applying the slippery liquid onto two finger, some of it dropping on his legs.

He started putting one finger in, thrusting it constantly in himself, then he added the other.

"Come on baby. Ride daddy." Evan's voice was smooth like wine.

Jonathan climbed on top of Evan's husky body. Jonathan adjusted himself, slowly letting it slide into his entrance. Jonathan whimpers made Evan crudely grab the petite boy's hips. He bounced up and down, shutting his eyes, his mouth ajar.

Evan's thick cock inside Jonathan's tight hole made Jon feel more sinful. He loves it. Jonathan bounced eagerly on Evan's lap, thighs clapping. Jonathan let out little strained moans as Evan's cock split him open. Evan jerked his hips up, feeling himself getting close.

Evan snapped his hips in Jonathan's wrecked hole a few more times and ejaculated inside Jonathan. Evan held him closer, sweat trickled down his chest as Jonathan let the cum drip out of him. They kissed, their dicks getting limp. Evan smiled at the beautiful being on top of him.

Totally forgetting Males can get pregnant too.

Especially if you don't use a condom.

Mr.Vanoss•

you're fucked.