Ch.17 Mrs. Vanoss is in business

I didn't think you'd respond. I've tried to send things to you but I didn't know that you can't receive certain items. You're out soon, I'll be here. I care Sir Cartoonz!

Jonathan slid the paper in the envelope. He wrapped it against the heavy brown cardboard box. Evan left for school and Jonathan was going today, just a bit late. On his way to school he dropped everything off. The lady smiled and him, making him feel joyous about today. He ran to the front office, making the office ladies roll their eyes at his cockiness. Jonathan was late for two periods meaning he missed English and Mr. Vanoss.

In third, Bryce McQuaid walked up to Jonathan. His blue eyes dashing and his tall slim figure in the way. "Hey buddy.'' Bryce didn't talk to Jonathan very much but when he did, it was for weed. Bryce flashed his hundred dollar bills and asked for a ''favor''.

Jonathan made an odd smile filled with humor. ''You need it for what?" Jonathan sat at the table, with an eyebrow up. Bryce looked around to see if the teacher was paying attention. "A party coming soon. I need it all before I can announce the date.'' Bryce held onto the money, waving it in his hand.

''Fine but you need to remember. You didn't get it from me.'' Jonathan took the money and texted Ohm for an order. What he didn't notice was that Ohm had just walked in.

"Hey you texted me?" Ohm's voice made Jonathan stop scrolling through his phone. Nogla got up from his seat and sat by them. Ecstatic that his good friend is finally back, Nogla listened to Ohm's every word. ''I'm back in school. None of the office ladies seemed happy about it but they're all married so they're naturally like that.''

Jonathan was excited to see his friend. He drooled over him like he was a superstar. The class went by fast, especially since Jon was playing footsie with his hook up buddy the entire time. Jonathan walked with Ohm in the halls. Awfully close to the point where people stared and whispered to each other. Evan came out class to talk to the pregnant P.E teacher when he noticed the two students. His class went to their break, quickly scurrying out. The teacher he was talking to still hadn't notice Evan wasn't paying attention.

Evan scoffed at the sight. Jonathan looked up at the boy with soul. His friends laughed at the boy's jokes. Evan looked down and back to the teacher. Nodding his head as if he cared. "Perfect! I'm so happy that your wife agreed!" She smiled, making her brown eyes with heavy mascara crinkle. Evan shook his head, realizing what she was saying.

"Fuck.''

"I'm sorry what?"

"The show? We need one more teacher to help us and we figured she'd be perfect since she comes to school so glowy." The teacher chuckled as she checked Evan's body out while he looked around for his wife.

"Yes indeed she is very glowy. Will you excuse me, I have to actually get her."

Evan ran to his wife's Home Ec room, she sat in her chair trying to fix her heel. Completely flustered she threw it in the bin, hiding her face in her hands.

"You good Syd?" Evan could see the hesitation in his wife's movements. As she slowly looked up at her husband.

"You're here because?"

"The teachers in drama want you to help facilitate the play. They couldn't find you though."

"I've been in my room all day. They're just using this as some excuse to talk to you. I agreed to it a month ago Evan."

Knowing this made Evan smile, "Wow I didn't know I was that popular."

Sydney smirked, "Yeah lucky me."

"You look beautiful today Sydney." Evan walked away, closing the door on his way out. It's times like these that makes her stay. She knows her husband loves her. She won't leave, especially since she believes she can't do better.

Evan likes to make her feel that way.