Ch.10 You can Keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans.

Jonathan's parents were coming back in four days. He needed something else to do other than bug them while they were on their little getaway.

Jonathan has been going to school, playing video games, and masterbauting. He's growing tired of this constant cycle. So he decided to start baking or at least try not burn anything.

So he decided to make cookies and quickly regretted it. "Dammit I suck at this." Jonathan ran his hand through his slick hair.

Jonathan didn't want to buy pizza, he missed his mother's cooking. He thought of an adult that could probably cook.
Jonathan got dressed in a white T-shirt and some blue jeans with black converse. He knocked on the door next door.

"Hello?" Cleo looked up at the tall boy.
"Hey buddy. Where's your dad?" Jonathan asked.
"He's in the westroom. In?" Cleo bat his eyes at the teenager.
"I'm guessing you're inviting me in?" Jonathan chuckled. Cleo wobbled to the side as Jonathan walked in. He weakly closed the door, smiling at the older boy.

"Cleo why did you open the door? It could of been a serial killer and you could of gotten hurt!" Evan was drying his hand on a blue cloth. Stopping in his tracks, Evan's eyes widened. Graphic images of the scenery he witnessed earlier trolled in the older man's mind.

"It's Jonny daddy!" Cleo stood closer to Jonathan, Evan took notice and his heart warmed at the sight.

"Hi!" Jonathan stood straight, and bit his glossed lips.
"What is it you want?" Evan walked over to sit at the couch.
"I'm hungry and I burnt all of my food." Jonathan looked down at his feet.
"All we ate was Mac N Cheese. I'm very certain you have Mac N Cheese at home." Evan looked Jonathan up and down.
"Yeah but I burned it so..." Jonathan said while his head was still bowed.

Evan sighed, "Fine but you really need to expand your culinary skills."

"Gosh don't make me feel this helpless and pathetic." Jonathan looked up and flashed his pearly whites.

~

"This weirdly is better than pizza." Jonathan said as he stuffed his face.
"Well are you still hungry you could join me and Cleo to a diner." Evan just wanted to get the boy out of here, away from Sydney.

"I wouldn't mind that." Jonathan's heart skipped a beat. Evan bit his lip and called out Cleo to grab his coat.

Evan looked at his watch 5:18.

"You boys ready?" Evan got up from the stool and grabbed his keys. Jonathan followed after he left his bowl in the sink.
"Yes dad!" Cleo jumped on Evan. Holding onto him like his life depended on it. Jonathan felt a little out of his comfort zone. He was a little confused as to why Evan wanted to take him out.
-

"Alright so what would you like to order?" The waiter wore a black and pink dress with a red smile painted on her.
"Uh strawberry waffle supreme with a chocolate milk shake and a kids meal number 13." Evan left the menu at the end of the table and looked at Jonathan.

"I'll have the same strawberry waffle supreme and a strawberry milkshake." Jonathan did the same notion as Evan and smiled at the lady.
"Alright I will be back with your orders soon." She took the menus and waved bye to Cleo. Cleo blushed beet red.
"This place looks like a retro diner that Fonzie will always come in to just hit the juxebox." Jonathan joked.
Evan chuckled and Cleo said "Mommy loves Fonzie huh daddy?"
"Yeah she also loves milkshakes." Evan said making Cleo smile since his father actually talked about his mother.
Jonathan sat in silence. "This isn't inappropriate right?" Jonathan's eyes hung low.
Evan raised an eyebrow in amusement, "It'll be our little secret."
-
Walking to the car after they were done, Cleo begged, "The park! Please!"

"I guess we're  going to the park. I'm dragging you with us!" Evan hip bumped the teen, making him respond in a wide smile.
"Better than being home!" Jonathan retorted.

"Can we play on the slides and monkey bars?" Cleo held Jonathan's warm hand. Looking up at teen with Bambi eyes.

"Of course little man." Jonathan held Cleo close.
-

Evan pulled up to the Park's parking lot, immediately Cleo and Jonathan went to the slides.
"Jon c'mon! Go down the slide with me." Cleo screamed with a clear squeaky voice.

Jonathan went up the stairs to the slide and let Cleo sit on his lap. He held him against his chest  like he was his son. As they went down Cleo cheered in joy. "Lets do that again!'' Cleo ran to the stairs again.
"Okay we'll do it in a minute alright little man!" Jonathan said as he started walking to Evan on the bench.
   Cleo giggled and ran to the empty sandbox.

Jonathan sat down next to Evan who was playing with a poloroid camera.
"What you have there?" Jonathan sat close to Evan looking at his tan hands.
"A poloroid camera. I love taking pictures of Cleo with this. I always keep it in my wallet."

"Can I see it really quick"? Jonathan asked as he held out his hand. Evan nodded his head slowly and gave him the device.

Jonathan fixed his hair and scooted close to Evan. Extending his hand and smiling as Evan looked into his eyes, the boy took the picture.

"You can keep me inside the pocket of your... ripped jeans. For safe keepings." Jonathan let it slowly come out and shook it.

Evan smiled, he admired the picture.

"I'll make sure to take it out before I wash." Evan stated.
"Thank you Mr.Vanoss." Jonathan bit his glossy lips.
"And thank you Jonathan." Evan licked his chapped lips.
Jonathan leaned in close to the grown man. His eyes lingered on the older mans lips. Tempted to grace upon his lips, he stopped himself by sharply turning away.

"C'mon Cleo let's go down the slide." He ran to the little boy picking him up.
"Does daddy like you?" Cleo wobbled in the teens arms.
"Why would you say that?" Jonathan climbed up the stairs.
"Mommy says he does. Mommy said that the first day we met you." They both sat at the slide. Jonathan's legs dangling and Cleo clutched onto him.
"No little man. Your dad likes your mom and loves you." Jonathan knew this was wrong. It's all happening so easily.
"You're nice." Cleo said pushing his head back on the young teens chest.
Jonathan held him closer and told him "You feel like a teddy bear. I love teddy bears."
Cleo's eyes watered, "Me too!"

"Alright time to go." Evan was there when they got to the bottom. They both looked up at him like he was King.

"Thanks Evan I owe you one!" Jonathan said as Evan stopped in the drive way.
"Have a nice night Jonathan." Evan's eyes twinkled naturally.
"You too Evan. See you tomorrow." Jonathan's ears redden.

   Jonathan sprinted to his door and closed it. He laid against it, in a dazed faze.
   "Hi Jon." A smooth voice came from the shadows as Jonathan's head perked up.
      "Hi stranger." Jonathan's eyes stung.
      "Did you miss me?" He stood up tall and broad.

     "Yes Ohm. I really fucking did."

-

      Evan fell asleep with his jeans on, Sydney stood away from him. In fact in an entirely different room. The Polaroid rested in a book he favored. Lolita. His thoughts were full of Jonathan and so were his dreams.
       For the teenager, it was the opposite. Ohm filled his scent, Ohm slept in the same bed as him. Ohm was his, legally.