Ch.6 I write Sins not tragedies

Some mornings, Jonathan wakes up ready for the world. Throughout the day he grows tired, and then at night he repeats the cycle. Now that Evan is here with his new family. The cycle can finally be broken.

Jonathan could see the young son's room from his. He played with LEGOs while his mother looked for clothes. There was a fresh onion bagel waiting for Sydney by the changing station.

Jonathan smirked at the sight. Jonathan lazily looked for his own clothes when a familiar ring came from his phone

Marcel :

Hey, Ohm wants to talk to you!

Jonathan was confused. Instead of responding, he got dressed in regular dark blue jeans and a grey hoodie and went down stairs. "Fuck I forgot to brush my teeth!" Jonathan stopped in his trail when he saw a note written in black sharpie:

Have fun baby. No fucking Parties! I left you money in the Swear Jar! Thank your dad for the one hundred he made for you! - love mom and dad

"Guess pizza for days!"

The walk to school was eccentric, it was fall and the trees in North Carolina made everything so sublime. Beautiful gray clouds and dark orange leaves slowly meeting their fall. It was fun for a little while, walking in the whistling wind isn't so pleasant.

"Hey! I found a random pen while walking!" Felix came up from behind, making Jonathan jump a bit. "Woah! Didn't see you there." Jonathan said smiling as he looked in the emerald eyes of his friend.

"Sorry lad! Did you get Marcel's message?" His eyes were soft as he looked into Jonathan's eyes.

"Yeah but what would Ohm want?" Jonathan didn't look at Felix, since he knew what the excited boy meant by that.
"He actually wants to talk to you! I barely even get Mariza to talk to me." Felix rolled his eyes and started biting the cap of the found pen.

  Jonathan sighed and sniffled, "There's no point. I don't even care at this stage."

  Felix gave a weak grin at Jonathan, "Sorry about that then." Jonathan didn't say anything else, he didn't want to cry about him again.

    There was a time where Jonathan was madly in love with a boy named Ryan. He was tall, charming, pale, and ginger. He brought forth the best gifts, the sweetest notes, and the kindest words. However, Jonathan wasn't enough for Ohm. He had to spread his love to everyone at school. Jonathan didn't eat for two weeks.

      Walking into the white chocolate scented room, Jonathan notices Mr. Vanoss typing away. While all the kids got into their black individual desks. Marcel looked at his keyboard with a frown and drooped eyes. "You alright Marcel?" Jonathan let his silver soft hand rest against Marcels' broad shoulder. Sending a shiver down the sullen boy's spine, he looked up and nodded his head.
       The bell rang and the rest of the kids hurried to their seats while Jonathan sat next to his friend and smiled at him for reassurance.

"Computer Graphics! Here we will create numerous of designs on our laptops. From skulls to 3-d shapes of whistles. We will be working hard and creative in this class." As he spoke with his hands behind his toned back. His eyes roamed around to see students yawn and bat their lashes. "Am I clear?" He said with confidence.

"Yes!"

    Jonathan knew what he wanted to draw, a character, maybe Jason Vorhees. He enjoyed horror movies. He liked the horrific design. Evan walked back and forth, students stopped to look at his body as he continued on. Yet he stopped at Jonathan, "You've already started your design?" His head titled a bit and saw how Jonathan's chubby cheeks complimented his smile.

        "Well yeah!" He giggled, a joyous and contagious laugh.
        "How are you so fast?" Evan said in a quieter voice.
        "Oh God you sound like my ex." The class laughed and commented on Jonathan's joke. Evan realized how known Jonathan was. He was intrigued.

"If anyone has any questions. I'll be at my desk." Evan said, in a way stars-trucked.

"I do." Malika raised her hand as she twirled her long brown hair. "Why is your name Mr.Vanoss?"

  The teacher raised his eyebrow, "It's my last name. Second last name to be exact and I prefer that one."

Marcel tapped Jonathan's leg. Jonathan looked up with his hazel brown eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Talk to Ohm, he has something for you."

  Jonathan rolled his eyes, "He can suck my-

    "If you're not talking about the work, then you shouldn't be talking." Evan interrupted.
     "Sorry we were talking about how steroids must be really in right now." People cackled at the joke targeted at Evan's build. Evan slowly caught onto what Jonathan said and finally took offense. "Stay after class then, Jonathan."

Fuck.

       Evan felt abused and humiliated. He didn't like the way Jonathan was acting. Yet he still wondered why he was so advanced, so interesting to the older man. He started studying the boy. Brown hair, covered with a dark blue beanie. Dark blue eyes and porcelain white skin. Plump lips and chubby cheeks with the slight show of cheekbones. Full brows and long lashes with a slim tone of body. He was attractive, but he was only supposed to be attractive to a girl. Right?

  A loud slam of a desk took Evan out of his daze. A white, ginger boy with glasses and muscles came in. "Name?" Evan said looking him in the eye.

   "Craig... Thompson."

     Evan checked him off and watched him sit by Jonathan and Marcel. Immediately they started talking.
"Why are you always chatting boys?" Evan said while the class stared at them.

   "Why are you always putting the spot light on us! I know I'm adorable but still!" Jonathan spat out, acting like an even bigger fool now that Craig was here.

        "Such an attitude!" Evan retorted. Craig scoffed, "He only said the truth."

    "So did I." Evan said with a sly smile. As he wrote in his notebook, assignments to check off, Craig made a remark. "Oh yeah write all about it in your journal." Scattered laughs abrupt.

    "If I did write one, I wouldn't write about you for your sin, you're already off the bat seen as a tragedy." It seems that it was only clever enough for Jonathan to laugh at while the rest were confused. The two locked eyes and understood each other. A connection. Like the universe collided them with the rain and the stars.

He gets me, not even my wife does...

Evan felt something, like static from another touch. The class calmed and chattered about the assignment. He let that go by all while staring at Jonathan. His eyes dark and focusing on the gleeful boy.

   Coming to an end of class, the students packed up. While they stormed out- two minutes early- Evan stops Jonathan. "Thanks for getting the joke."

   "Thanks for calling me out." Jonathan winked. Evan raise his brows in shock. Jonathan walked away with his friends, playing with Marcel's hoodie. Now he's confident, actually confident. Evan was taken to an enlightenment. Evan was filled with false confidence while Jonathan was not.

    The grown man, loved that....