Ch.5 stay in drugs

He liked the metallic taste in his mouth when he'd bite his cheek too hard it'd bleed. In the back of the school, the gate was ripped open, so anybody could just leave. He smoked with his friends. Marijuana, indica. The easiest and cheapest to get around North Carolina. Actually anywhere really. Jonathan was with his friends, Marcel and Felix. They were the only ones really into it. Jonathan was falling asleep as Marcel talked about the way Cheetos taste a lot like his mom's perfume. Then Felix asked, "Why do you know how your mother's perfume tastes like?" Marcel ignited his question and started complaining about his cotton mouth. "It's so dry!"

Jonathan looked at the class rooms up ahead. He didn't like school but he knew he had to get through it. He wanted something fun and scandalous. He bit on his chapped lips which hurt him as he did so. Evan is immensely older but he's weak minded and easily accessible. A challenge yet not really so. Don't knock it till you try it.

     Evan picked up the trash that was left around the desks. He looked at the desk that Jonathan sat at. He studied the writing on it.

Perfection, you're perfection.

This kid is a romantic, a fake deep teenager. Evan rolled his eyes and continued cleaning the classroom. When he realized he hasn't ate yet. Walking down to the lunch yard, he noticed how interesting the school was. The adolescents smiled with happiness and others frowned.

    Evan got himself a pizza from the cafeteria and remembered he had his waters in the car. Going through the back he smelled a familiar scent from his juvenile years. "My first day and I already caught someone smoking?" Evan raised his eyebrow as he saw three boys with their eyes red and mouths ajar. They stood up and their eyes widen a bit. Interesting.

    Jonathan smiled, "How about we run away and you don't have to do a bunch of paperwork?"
   Evan thought about it, "Fine, don't do it again."
Jonathan nodded his head, "okay." Then the boys slumped down on the ground again. Evan went to his car looking for his waters and his patience.

    "Are we going to that one party boys?" Marcel asked as he stared at Mr. Vanoss in his car. Jonathan blinked rapidly, "Yeah free food."

"When is it anyways?" Felix asked as the bell rang.
The boys got up and wobbled to the main stairs.
"Not sure but Bryce is finally going all out. That soccer money coming through"

Evan ran past them to his classroom. "Well whatever we find out, make sure it's quick. I have something to do." Jonathan said as he looked at Evan running.