Ch.20 Marcel's hotter than the sun

"I'm not driving four hours to a men's prison.'' Marcel said as Jonathan stood up with his duffle bag. "Besides you look so fucking sketchy.''

Jonathan snickered, "I have moneys!"

Marcel raised his eyebrow, slowly becoming convinced.

"Besides it's Friday!" Jonathan held his bag tighter. Marcel shrugged and jiggled his keys.

They snuck out the back, hopping into Marcel's old car. "Don't talk shit about my baby.'' He said as the door squeaked when he closed it. Jonathan smiled as his friend's engine struggled to turn. He could feel his body warm up. The thought of seeing Luke scared him. No one knew of the incident and in all honestly Jonathan doesn't remember it the way he should. He doesn't believe his friend did it, he doesn't remember doing it, and he wants to know.

"Let's pick up Craig along the way.'' Jonathan looked out the window as he spoke. Marcel did a u-turn, holding a water bottle in his other hand.

All the boys stopped two hours in at the mall. Looking for clothes to spend the money on.

"How the hell did you fit in that Marcel." Jonathan laughed looking at his friend come out of the dressing room in a Monkey outfit.

"I'm hot huh!" Marcel flaunted.

"Even more than the sun." Jonathan warmly smiled. A bubble of anxiety about to burst in his acidic filled stomach.

"C'mon put on some of these clothes. Let's act like ladies and just you know try shit on." Marcel commonly said. He held an adidas shirt and his phone in the other, checking himself out in the mirrors.

Jonathan went into the small fitting room. As he was putting on the shirt he took notice that his arms fit fine but his torso was having some trouble. The top buttons would button up but the lower ones were just not having it.

"Marcel can you come in here?" Jonathan tried sucking in, yet he couldn't.

"Yeah, what up?" Marcel came in, holding a blue shirt with balloons.

"Did I get fat?" Jonathan's gulp was obviously visible.

"No." Marcel's eye twitched.

"Then why the hell won't this fit?" Jonathan kept trying to button the bottoms ones up.

"Wrong size maybe." Marcel put down his shirt and tried helping Jonathan.

"Nope it's a medium!" Jonathan was sweating and getting annoyed.

"Maybe you did. You do skip school and sleep all day." Marcel laughed.

"Yeah I hope so." Jonathan made Marcel tilt his out of curiosity.

"What the fuck do you mean you hope so? Who have you been fucking?" Marcel spat out.

"Um I've had sex with lots of people Marcel." Jonathan said lowly since there was people around them. Jonathan took off his shirt and threw in on the ground, holding onto his stomach. The worst thoughts came to mind as he picked up his original black shirt he had on.

" Dude the fuck is going on?" Marcel worries came off to Jonathan.

"No one." Jonathan lied.

"Okay then, yeah you got fat.'' Jonathan rolled his eyes at his friends' bluntness.

"Fuck." Jonathan whispered. Marcel got out of the dressing room while Craig was flirting with one of the employees. Trying to flex his muscles that he barely had. Marcel shook his head at his desperate friend. He paid while Jonathan came out, waiting for him to be done.

He kept thinking about his past actions. Wondering why he was changing so much. He could feel his bones growing, his chest puffing, his attitude worsening.

Driving down the empty dark road, Jonathan broke the silence. "When you stop at the gas station buy a pregnancy test.''

Marcel almost stopped the car. He drove slower and kept going back and forth looking at Jonathan. Craig was snoring in the back, Jonathan was beat. Marcel kept going, he was really awake now.

Evan was listening to his wife's ample words. How smart and passionate she was becoming. Inside himself wildfire season began and a war between poignancy and fury enlighten him into becoming the sensual man he once was to his woman. He examined his wife up and down and then attacked her with kisses, face and neck down. She rolled her eyes at first but then melted at his touch.

Her looked at her, bland. Her skin was a fake tan. Her lips weren't as plump and naturally pink like Jonathan. Her moans were rugged, Jonathan's were soft with pleasure. Her body was nicely slim but seems all too similar to what he was bored of. Women.

Jonathan had his flaws but they seemed common to Evan. Jonathan had a few moles on his back. He had soft skin but there were few bruise marks and scars. He had the nicest waist he's seen on a guy. He had a belly but it was normal for a boy. Evan liked how Jon had womanly features but he was a man. Conflicted, the demented teacher bit into his wife's neck, she groaned as if she had phlegm stuck in her throat.

His care and worries for the woman beneath him were thrown into the abyss. He was immediately turned off but he needed his fix. Not thinking of anyone else but himself he entered his wife, imagining Jon the entire time.