Ch.29 Vice-Versa.

Ohm and Joanthan fell asleep around ten and it was two a.m now. Jonathan looked at the handsome boy and decided, ''Why the hell not?"

He unzipped Ryan's pants letting his staff pop out. Jonathan took it to his mouth and licked the tip. He heard Ohm shiver and groan. It was big and throbbing. Jonathan wrapped his lips around the cock and gagged as he went farther down. Lubricating and sucking on the cock, Jonathan started wiggling his butt in the air. He hollowed his cheeks and looked up to see Ohm smiling. Jonathan smiled back with Ryan's cock still in his mouth. "What a pretty picture.'' Ohm admitted.

"I just needed Lube.'' Jonathan winked and got on top of Ohm grinding down making friction between each others pants. "Ride me baby.''

"Yes master.'' Jonathan bounced on him. He could hear the window open. So he moaned loud. Ohm tilted his head, the lustful boy blocked the view of the opened window.

"Stop." Evan stood tall, eyes red and shirt wrinkled. He reeked of alcohol and his shoes were on the wrong feet.

"Oh shit!" Ohm said covering his hard dick and Jonathan. Jon just smirked and crawled over to Evan. "Jealous?'' He said with a twinkle in his eyes. He bounced up and down like a child wanting after candy.

"Yes.'' Evan whispered holding the young boy's sides. He grabbed a hold of Jonathan's face and roughly kissed him. Teeth collided and their tongues rubbed against each other.

"Watch me get fucked by someone else.'' Jonathan suggested sitting down Evan on his swivel chair.

Jonathan took off his pants and jumped onto Ohm who was adjusting his penis to Jon's hole. "Beg for it.'' Ohm stated putting two fingers in his mouth, stretching out Jon's hole.

"Mmm.. Fuck me. Let me ride your hot cock, fill me up Ohm. Make that old man angry. Please, please.''

Evan was extremely hard and started palming himself as he watched Jonathan plead. "Do anything to me. I want to feel your come deep in my ass. Make me numb and make me feel dirty... Make me your dirty whore.'' Jonathan stared back at Evan as he said that. He stretched his body back, his ribs showing in the moonlight.

Ohm slammed into Jonathan making the bottom gasp. Ohm slapped Jonathan's plump butt as it bounced up and down as he arched his back. Delirious moved back and forth then up and down. His cheeks bouncing with his movements. Ohm thrust up to engulf his length by Jon's prostate. Thighs slapped and the two were panting and sweating.

Ohm's hand closed around Delirious' previously softening penis to pump harshly, bringing it back to a standing position. He swirled around Del's hole with his hips and pumped into him, precum leaking. "You're leaking." Delirious said as his hole got wetter. The head of Ohms cock hits Jonathan's prostate on the way in and on the way out. "Yes. Yes. Fuck.''

Evan groaned as he was close to "cumming''.

Ohm held Delirious' sweaty thighs and went balls deep making Jonathan go wide eyed. "What!" He moaned out. Jonathan bounced with Ohm's movement but he went so fast his dick popped out of the hole. He then slowly went back in almost cumming in Jonathan.

"I might cum soon.'' He groaned out. Evan bit his lip watching and smiled seeing Jonathan look at him with his pretty brown eyes. "Do it..''

Jonathan was on his knees sucking off Evan while Ohm stared at Evan. He was in awe. This was a teacher, with a family and a life. Yet he was here with Jonathan, Why? Jonathan's chin was wet with cum and saliva. He gagged and bobbed his head as Evan ejaculated. "I love you.'' Jon muffled as he laid his head on Evan's smooth thigh.

"Vice-Versa.'' Evan looked down at Jonathan. Hearing the boy's giggle made him lift. So energetic and lively. Ohm sat there, in a while way mortified. He got up and put on his clothes. Jonathan looked back and got up, eyes soft and voice rasp. "Where are you going?" Ohm looked at the door, speechless. He licked his lips and opened it, closing it quietly.

Jonathan wobbled back to Evan. The older man played with Jonathan's stereo. A soft soft played. Making Jonathan feel every bone in his body. The cold air against his warm skin. He flew onto the bed, falling through a bed of clouds.

Jonathan fell in the music then he took his silk sheets and wrapped himself in them. He looked like an angel in silk. His skin glowed and he looked so Sad, but it was a beautiful sight. Pure prey.

''I do love him.'' Evan said looking at the bubbly boy.

What if he doesn't love me. How will he stay? Jonathan thought as he shut his eyes listening to the song thinking about how he has a wife, a better life with her. It's wrong Jonathan knows. He knows everything about Evan yet Evan doesn't have a clue who Jonathan really is. He was ruining his life. He was becoming messy. Letting two of Jonathan's friend see him. Having sex with the young boy in front of another witness.
    Evan was on a down roll spiral. In a way, he was doing it on purpose.