Ch.8 My youth is yours

He walked slow, head down, earphones in. Evan parked at the end of the street. Feeling the pit in his stomach deepen. Watching the young boy simp was such a sight. His eyes sunken and face blue, Jonathan listened to the music that made his mind run wild. Evan seethed, and turned on the car driving home. Where Jonathan would be at as well.

       Sydney was asleep, on the velvet red couch. A blanket lazily over her. Evan watched her for a bit. How small she was. Walking his way to the kitchen, seeing all the cooked food, the messy plates. "She must've had company over." Evan said loudly hoping to wake her up. He slouched down in a chair and opened up his laptop letting it rest against his thighs.  He continued working on his apps, his software. This was his life. He hated it.

          Jonathan on the other hand spent hours on the phone talking to Ohm. "You need to come to school! It'd be better if you were there." Jonathan had his feet up in the air while he softly spoke.
      "I'll come okay! Anyways sorry I couldn't make it to your house. My dad wanted me to help him with the cars." Ohm's voice was smooth, in a way seductively calm.
        "It's okay. I had fun talking to you. Like old times." Jonathan sighed, Ohm took notice on the other side.
     "How about this. I'll come tomorrow. Besides I need to turn in all my assignments."
    Jonathan eagerly smiled. "Yes! I'm so happy. I can't wait to see you!"
    "Same here I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye Jonathan."
      Jonathan clicked and flipped himself over. He felt like he was floating in water with the sun over him. He was in content.
        From the sound of his stomach rumbling loudly he was also hungry.

     Jonathan grabbed a piece of bread and munched on it. Sitting on his couch, watching a crime tv show. He started dozing off, thinking about Ohm. The big hands he had. The broad shoulders he acquired, the soft red lips he naturally had. Jonathan started palming himself. Feeling his cheeks heat up, his dick growing larger and harder. He let his hand inside his black sweatpants. Groping his hard on he stroke it slowly up and down. Shutting his eyes, curling his toes as he thought about Ohm. The sounds of sirens from the Television and soft moans filled the room. His pace sped up as his legs tensed. The image of Ohm kept him going. He could feel the slickness of his cum lubricating his actions. He was growing tired yet the feeling started to intensify. The more he went the more the ecstasy he found. "I'm. Fuck I'm"
     Jonathan's hand was dripping in cum, and the image in his head of Ohm quickly turned into Mr.Vanoss.
     Jonathan opened his eyes, the erotic feelings were gone. Guilt and disgust were a better option now. He took his hands out of his sweat pants and wiped the cum on a pizza stained napkin close by.
    "That was weird." He said in between heavy breaths.

    -

    Evan went upstairs to check on his son. Sleeping like his mother. Evan weakly smiled, resulting into it looking like a twitch. He sat on the floor beside the crib and looked at the open window. The light breeze felt courteous. He could see into the dark room next door. Suddenly a light turned on; there he was. Vibrant now, as he jumped on his bed. Then went to turn on his PlayStation. He just laid there on his stomach, playing. So youthful and vibrant, lazy.

I want to be like him. I want to be in him.

Jonathan laughed and Evan smiled. It's not wrong if he consents right? Evan needs him. He'll go through hell to get him, and he will.