Ch.2 "I get messages from the stars"

"Mini, are you home alone?" The house was dark and humid. Unless there was an adult present, Craig's house was a mess. 

"Why yes I am you beautiful specimen." Mini came out from the darkness. He leaned against a closet door.

 "Have you been drinking?" Jonathan asked as he realized they were in a hallway. He was slowly walked further inside, wanting the outcome he's been trying to avoid.

"No why would you think that?" Mini tilted his head and batted his eyes.

"Well since your all up on me I can smell the bitter liquid." Jonathan then felt mini's hand grope his crotch.

"Stop being bitter I want you sweet!" The intoxicated boy giggled, biting onto his friend's neck. He pushed Jonathan down the hallway back into the entrance. 

Mini pulled him against the front door. Taking off Jonathan's black shirt.  He felt his soft stomach. He then pressed his nails against Jon's back and scratched downward.  Jonathan was in for it. He might as well do it.

He started pecking at ginger haired boy's neck. Moaning in his ear, telling him dirty words. Working his way into Craig's boxers.

"I'm going to make you moan, make the neighbors stare at us 'cause they know how I can pleasure you. I know you quiver when you see me. I see your raging bulge showing. The way you bite your lip when you see me. All the dirty things I'ma do to you. I'ma fuck you hard." Slurred Craig as he stumbled to kiss Jon.

Jonathan moaned but then laughed. He couldn't take Craig serious. He opened the front door and they saw the moonlight shine. He brought out a blanket and pillow and told Jonathan to lie down. They were on the porch where a hammock covered them.

With the tip of his tongue he pleasured Jonathan. Up and down on the tip of the line. He shut his eyes as he went farther, gagging since he was taking it all in. Playing with Jon's stomach and rubbing himself on the work of art. Jonathan moaned softly.

Mini continued and randomly started talking about their math teacher.  "She's so bad at explaining formulas." Jonathan focused on the chairs that sat at the far end of the porch. He felt his cock hit the cold air and then Craig's warm mouth.

Mini look at Jonathan and continued on.
Jonathan grabbed his hair and pulled on it hard. Mini's head going back. He sat up, mini still trying to suck. Jonathan grabbed his cock and shoved it into Craig's mouth. He thrusted into his mouth, Jonathan kissed his head as he continued on, touching his back, feeling him.

His sucking had gotten wetter and faster. Jonathan couldn't help but tell him things.
"Mini I think!"

He slowly stopped then. Liquid came out. He smiled and said "My turn."

He pulled down his pants and Jonathan worshipped him.

Once he thought it was wet enough he told Jonathan to get up. Jonathan held onto the wooden railing that was next to the stairs. He stuck his butt up in the air and let Craig do what he wanted. As he thrusted, Jon pushed his bottom back so he could help out with the movements.

Sooner or later he was bouncing on him.

"Jonathan. I hear somebody." Craig pinched Jon's thighs. He stopped bouncing and sat down next to him. His butt aching as he came in contact with the cold cement.

"What did you hear?" Jon peaked his head out looking for someone out in the dark night.

"A car approaching!" Craig was about to run back inside but Jon held him down and covered the two in the blanket.

"What if it's your parents?"  Jonathan started to put on his jeans. His dick softened as he tried to crawl inside the house.

"No they are in London to see my aunt." Craig got up and saw the parked car turn off their headlight and exit the car, walking to the house across the street.

"Craig?" Jonathan started raising an eyebrow as he saw the person walking away from their car. He was confused as to why he was startled.

"Sorry I'm getting really paranoid."  Craig got up and held out his hand for Jon to grab onto. He did and assisted him up. The pair got dressed. As Jon was putting on his shirt he saw how many stars were out. 

   "Maybe you got a message from the stars." Jonathan smiled and looked at Craig trying to put on his shorts. 

  "What are you talking about?" Craig slapped Jon's butt as he walked back inside turning on all the lights inside his blue home.

   "I guess they just talk to me."  Jon said as he walked back into the house with Craig.

   They continued in Craig's parents bed. The entire time Jon's face was in the sheets. He closed his eyes and imagined different guys he could've been with. One face kept popping up as he came closer to his climax. A stupid crush. That's all it is.