Ch.24 Tove Lo

Tired, Jonathan felt tired. Everyone was either drinking or doing drugs. Currently cannabis was being passed around. Jonathan didn't want to do anything other than sit.
He drank out of his blue cup and sighed. He knew what he was doing, he knew it was bad. Right now he didn't care about Evan or about the test results. He just wanted to be a happy teen, He knows there's some out there.
Ohmwrecker watched him the whole time. Like a predator stalking its prey. Jonathan looked at the front door, ready to leave until he saw Liz. She smiled at him, ready to walk over to say hi when a tall slim boy blocked his view of the timid girl.

Jonathan gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing.
"Hey you okay?'' Bryce asked, holding a bowl full of purple mush.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna get some food." The sad boy got up, leaving Bryce with his weed.

"Yeah good idea. There's tacos!" Bryce yelled as Jonathan sped to the kitchen. Resulting into Bryce dropping some purple cannabis on the floor.

There was a whole buffet of different foods. Jonathan was in love. "Oh god yes." He moaned eating some chocolate rice krispy treats. "Delirious?"

Jonathan paused by the nicknamed he was being called. He slowly turned around only to see Marcel. "Why did you call me that." The poor boy snapped.

"It fits you." Marcel came closer, grabbing some hot Cheetos in his hand. Jonathan kept munching on his food. Looking to see if Marcel was going to do anything.

"Get some food and let's go to Ohm's tree house . We need to talk." Marcel grabbed a plate, putting random food onto it.

It was a hassle going up the ladder but the two managed. They knew someone would be up  but they didn't think it would be two girls. "Oh shit!" Jonathan covered his eyes, letting the two girls get dressed.

Marcel greeted them a good bye and the two sat by the wooden window, revealing a few branches and the stars.

"So." Marcel said grabbing a slice of pizza and biting into it. Jonathan raised an eyebrow, eating some candy. "How did it happen?" Marcel looked up at the fragile boy, chewing. The loud music faint from their elevated point of view.

Jonathan took a big gulp of beer, earning a look from Marcel. He then took in a deep breath and pouted, "I had sex. I had sex with a man. Who is older and married and has a kid and he doesn't feel the same way like how I feel about him." Jonathan inhaled sharply, trying not to tear up but immediately failed.

Marcel, who was sitting on the other side in front of Jonathan, held the crying boy's cold hand.

Jonathan used his other hand to wipe his tears and nose. "I know you don't want to but please." Marcel lowered his voice. Eyes soft, and his plea harsh.

Jonathan's heart raced, his veins pulsated. "Mr.Vanoss." His sweat trickled down his cheek. Marcel's eyes were wide, mouth open, in complete flutter. Jonathan let go of his friend's hand and looked to the side.

"I don't know what to do." Jonathan's voice was raspy and octave. He looked straight into his friends eyes, hoping he'll have an answer.

Marcel shook his head and responded "You can't tell him! He'll only stress you out."

"How am I going to tell my parents? Worse yet, how am I going to take care of it?" Jonathan's chin wobbled, his eyes teared.

Marcel sighed and shook his head once again. "Then you blackmail him." Marcel had annoyance in his tone with a raspy sound to it.

Jonathan scoffed, "What do I do?''

Marcel uncrossed his legs and reached for some beer. With his legs spread and him chugging down the bottle. "Get money, better grades, and maybe a car. All from him."

Jonathan laughed, it boomed like thunder "What will my parents say?"

"Move out. You're parents are dicks."Marcel licked his lips. The cool air made its way in, the two boys shivered. Jonathan's pale skin, was ice cold while Marcel brown skin, glistened.

"They have their reasons." Jonathan sighed out.

Marcel gave a small smile to his friend. "You turn seventeen in May which is three months away. We know some responsible eighteen year olds and this plan might work so you'll be getting a lot of money. I have money and my parents would pay for me to leave. Maybe we should move out and go with one of our older friends. " Marcel sat up straight. A small burp came out of the melanin boy. He was obviously drunk.

"What if I don't want the baby." Jonathan whispered. Marcel bit his lip.

"That would be easier and way less difficult."

Jonathan had to finish school, he had to move on with his life and having a baby would just hold him back.

"What would Jesus do." Marcel stated with a wide grin.

Jonathan stared at him, eyebrows up, "I don't know, he wouldn't have this problem because they didn't have gay sex or uteruses back then." Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"I bet they had gay orgies." Jonathan just gave him a confused look. Marcel once again had to explain himself.

"He would sacrifice himself for the pure even though there is sin all around. Keep the baby. It'll be fine."

Jonathan smiled at the stupidity but yet beauty from Marcel words.

"Yeah but it would be easier to just let it go." Jonathan hated to feel this way, it hurt too much.

"For once in your life don't be greedy. Did you know the amount of babies produced by two males are more likely to come out without deformities and plus males are paid more. Most likely since we're totally clueless so they just give us extra." Marcel said with his handy facts.

"Really I would think they come out sick." Jonathan said cheering up.

"Jonathan have the baby, don't tell anyone who the dad is, and maybe tell your parents."

"Well I have no choice to tell them. If I was going to get an abortion then I would have to have them take me and give me the money."

"True. Wait so this means you're keeping the kid?' Marcel said with excitement and hope in his voice.

"Yes!" Jonathan said smiling with his beauty, Marcel jumped up and hugged his pregnant best friend. Which was weird for him to ever say. "Watch out for my tummy bro.''

"Oh shit! Sorry."

"It's okay. Let's eat the food now." Jonathan said grabbing his cold slice.

"You're not going to be able to drink and I'm not gonna let you." Marcel teased.

"Fuck you!"

     Jonathan and Marcel danced. From one side to the next, they partied till the floor fell. Their feet swelled and their hearts pumped with ecstasy.

       Ohm sat on the couch with Bryce. Their eyes red like the devil. "That teacher is a monster." Ohm's voice echoed in Bryce's head.
    "What the hell are you talking about ." Bryce slurred his words as if he had needles in his mouth.
     "There's a difference between thoughts and actions. Like there's a difference between man and beast." Ohm stood still, his head spinning while Bryce slowly dropped to the floor.
    Ohm knew.... he always knew.