Ch.4 Good boys are bad boys that haven't been caught

When you're in bad terms, you have to just wing it out. Of course Jonathan had to go by these words, he had no where else to run.

"No more cussing in class, don't give me a bad rep on my first day." Mr. Vanoss hissed as he slapped down the papers he collected the first day of computer graphics.

Jonathan nodded and he looked into the grown man's eyes. A mocha brown color, his voice calm and collective.

"Do you like me... as a student?" Jonathan wanted to know, Evan froze, he really did like the kid but if he said anything even slightly different, he'd be in trouble. Jonathan then bit his lip so innocently and Evan melted inside. The sick thoughts that roamed across his head making zig zags back and forth came back. "As long as you don't say it, you're fine." Evan told himself as his hands started to sweat. Jonathan wasn't trying to be seductive and he didn't notice that he was making Evan feel a certain way, all he knew was that Evan made him feel grown.

     "Yes you're very good, you can go now." Evan walked back to his desk and tapped on his computer. Jonathan got up, "Thanks sir."

    Evan was too busy not trying to look at the poor kid that he didn't notice what he left on his desk.

Evan picked up the piece of paper. Pushing his laptop farther away.

you like me huh?

Any sane student wouldn't write that to a teacher. The consequences are too far out but you see Jonathan isn't a sane person and neither is Evan. So the trouble that lingered onto their fingertips was washed away with sin.

Evan smirked to himself and folded the piece of paper and then put it into his pocket. His heart raced though not in emotions for the kid but for the fear of getting caught. He shot up at the door to see no one walking in the halls and no one in his class but still, his paranoid self had to watch out. 

Evan knew that Jonathan was messing with him, he thinks that this kid is textbook crazy. Evan thinks he knows Jonathan but yet he hasn't gotten a clue on what's coming for him.