Ch.12 Prostates and lost dates

His hands roamed Jonathan's body, soft skin. It was as if his body was soaked in vanilla and honey- perfect for this starved man. His teeth made marks on the teens fragile neck. His lips collided with Jonathan, he enjoyed it. Their kisses were messy, their tongues clashed with anger; no coordination. Jonathan wanted it slow, he wanted to taste him. Evan wanted to devour the boy, he wanted power over him. Their eyes met, Jonathan couldn't see his reflection, all he saw was how dark brown his superiors eyes were. Evan could see himself in Jon's eyes, he quickly looked away. Shame can really ruin the mood.

"You're such a bad boy." Evan laid him across the seat, his stomach bruising as he was thrown down. Jonathan's bottom was on display, Evan raised his hand and slapped the boy.

"What the fuck you're doing?" Jonathan yelled, his face red.  Jonathan flinched when he felt contact, Evan kissed the red mark. Evan slicked his fingers with Jonathan's spit. Jonathan licked it and sucked on it. It made a pop when he let go, Evan circled around the pink hole. Immediately letting two fingers in him.
"Oh fuck!" Jonathan felt his back was on fire. Mr. Vanoss with no hesitation or warning, entered him. He thrusted in restlessly, moaning at the sight.

"Oh yeah right there." Jonathan moaned, he felt his dick twitch.

Jonathan bit his lip and thrust his bum back to receive more tension. Evan fulfilled the boy's desires by fingering him faster. His hands were shaking and his cock harder. He curled his fingers a bit and Jonathan felt like exploding in pleasure.

"Evan. Oh my God. Oh fuck me again, please !" Jonathan calmed himself as he stuffed his face in the seat.
He Applied pressure towards Jonathan's belly button, gently massaging him.
"Will you be good Jonathan? I hate how you're acting out." Evan's whole hand was already in the boy.
Evan pressed against Jonathan's prostate finally. Jonathan's body went limp, his breathing was slow.
"I'll be good but I want you to be pounding me next time" Jonathan said getting off his lap and putting on his jeans.
Evan watched Jonathan with hawk eyes. Jonathan stared back at him lifting up his jeans.

Evan opened his legs and raised an eyebrow. Jonathan looked him in the eyes, giggling.
Jonathan slowly crawled to his dick. Evan pulled down his pants from the sides.

Jonathan looked at him one more time before teasing him. He touched his crotch slowly and started to suck his tip, Hearing his sharp breaths.
"Holy shit" Jonathan's mouth was wide open in shock. Evan's size was huge, it made Jonathan a bit self-conscience.

Hie put his mouth on the tip and immediately tasted the salty-flavored skin. He lowered his head; hollowing his cheeks to get every inch of it in his mouth. He let all of his saliva out onto Evan's member making it juicy when he sucked on it again. Seeing him fully erect made Jonathan so excited. He deep throated the man's member and let it out with a pop. He took a deep breath and went on again. The boy looked up seeing Evan bite his lip and mutter, "Oh fuck."

    Jonathan was making a lot of noises from all the sucking and whimpering. "I'm gonna cum." Evan weakly, panted out, Jonathan ignored the man's plea.

He climaxed in Jonathan's mouth. It made the boy's body jump, however he kept his mouth on the man's cock. Jonathan picked up his head, the cum dripping down from the side of his lips.
"Nice lotion Jonathan it really suits you." Evan Joked.

"I'll bite your dick you prick." Jonathan said sticking out his cum filled tongue.
"Tell me why that is such a turn on for me" Evan said smiling.
Jonathan swallowed what was in his mouth then gathered up what was on his face licking it off his fingers.

"Do you do this with all your students?''

The fantasy was over. aevan was hit with realization. He knew it was a mistake, he let his selfish desires lead his decisions.