School

Chapter 2

School.

         With my eyes on the ground I maneuver through the mass of students towards my locker. Though it's something I'm probably imagining, but going though a mass of people with my eyes on the ground always seems to make things easier for me. And I know it's not true, that the intensity of everyone's emotions is the same as when I just look up and straight a head, I am however still able to fool myself that it is different.

A sigh of relieve escapes my lips as I grab the little bit of weed that I left in my locker. It's probably too little to fill it all the way, but it'll do the job for to day's school day. For a moment I keep looking at the weed in my hand, I probably should stop using it. Even though I already barely use it, whenever I do I feel like I'm failing my parents. They did teach me better.

Maybe if I could figure out why the weed suppresses my abilities to feel emotions... then I could possibly replace the weed on days like this. It has been tempting to try other drugs, just to see if they have the same effect. Sadly June-May learned of my temptations and made it her mission to learn as much about drugs as she could. In doing so she forced me to learn about the effects of drugs as well, effectively crushing my temptations on trying other drugs.

With a look at the time on my phone it's clear that I can't use it right away. That'll be a few hellish hours until the first break of the day. Thankfully I don't need to pick it up during the first break, so there is some good news for me on coming here first thing in the morning. With the weed in my pocket and a few extra things needed to actually smoke it I lock my locker again.

I'm barely able to step back into the mass of students to continue my way to class, before I feel the emotions of everyone around me starting to change. A quick look to the left and right I notice guys trying to look past other students, while girls start to get annoyed at the lack of attention for them. The pure and raw want of the guys makes me want to turn around and follow them example. The emotions of the girls however balances out the urges I get from the guys, leaving me able to slowly turn around with a sense of indifference.

Slowly more and more students make a path for the three girls that have zero interest in any of the guys around me, while the guys do keep trying to draw their attention. With a smug smile I pretend to search something in my bag while I wait for those girls to close in on me. June-May has often complained to me that I need to stop pissing these girls off. Sadly for her and myself, I'm never able to keep myself from trying to get those girls to go crazy. At the same time I refuse to let them or anyone else think they can push me around just because they have a cute face and a hot body. At the same time I do always enjoy the look they have when they run into someone that doesn't do their absolute bidding, that refuses to kiss the floor they've walked on. The look when they realize they have absolutely no power over me, even though that isn't even slightly true.

'Move it loser!' I quickly recompose my look to hide my enjoyment. Like I have no clue that they're talking to me I look around me to see if she could mean someone else. Of course everyone else has already made a path for them, except for me. Finally I turn to the girls to see who I'm dealing with this time. For a split moment I feel my mood drop even further. Of all the girls that I've tried to annoy like this, I've always done my best not to cross these three.

Though they are definitely the sexiest of all the popular girls, they are also the three girls that have the most power over the entire student body. Every girl wants to be them, every guy wants to have them. While June-May and I have gone through out fair share of bullying and trouble at school, these three are possible the only three students that could make my life even worse at school.