Unexpected

Chapter 24

Unexpected.

I wake with a bit of a startle, only to see Vanessa look down at me with an apology in her eyes. Smiling up at her she carefully climbs over me, presses a kiss on my cheek and with my bathrobe on leaves the bedroom. I close my eyes again and pull Samantha a bit close against me. We both seem to have been sleeping the same way the entire night.

As I pull Samantha close to me I feel her fear shoot through the roof. My eyes fly open again. 'What's wrong?' I ask out of reflex. Samantha makes a yelp and pushes herself out of my grip. She turns her eyes to me, her hand on her breasts. She lets out a sigh when she sees me and her hands drop from her breasts.

'Sorry.' Samantha lets herself fall back onto the bed, her face in the pillow.

'What happened? Did I do something wrong?' Samantha chuckles, turns her head to face me and smiles.

'No, you didn't I just had a nightmare. I often have such nightmares. And when I woke up I just thought I was back home for a moment. Before I would only wake up in bed with someone touching my breasts when... well you know.' Samantha turns her back to me and curls up into a fetus position. I move over next to Samantha and wrap my arm around her.

'It's okay Sammy. I'll protect you from now on.' Samantha looks over her shoulder and smiles.

'Really? And who protects me from you?' With a wink she turns around to face me. She pushes me on my back and immediately after presses her lips on mine. 'Hmm, you're hard.' She mumbles against my lips while I feel her hand close around my morning erection.

'I'm always hard in the morning, you know that. Human nature for men.' Samantha giggles and nods in agreement.

'Want me to help you out? I'm told I work magic with my mouth and tongue.' Samantha winks with a smile while her hand moves up and down my length.

'Only if you want to do it yourself.' Giggling Samantha throws the blankets over her head and soon after I feel her mouth close around my erection. All the while Samantha works her magic I can only agree with the people that have told Samantha that she gives magical blowjobs. At the same time I feel a sting of anger to know that she didn't really learn about it out of free will, even if Samantha hasn't admitted herself yet that she was forced into sex.

'Good god, this early in the morning?' I hear Vanessa say just as Samantha brings me to an orgasm. Samantha pops her head out from under the blankets again and I watch with shock as Samantha swallows my seed.

'You didn't need to do that! I would just have cleaned the bed.' Samantha giggles and presses a peck on my lips.

'Don't be silly, I don't mind if it's you.' Samantha notices Vanessa and reaches for her with her hand. Motioning for Vanessa to come to her makes Vanessa finally move towards the bed. Samantha pulls Vanessa over me and onto the bed the moment she's within arms reach.'What made you so happy?' Vanessa giggles after Samantha breaks off the kiss. Samantha simply smiles and presses another kiss on Vanessa's lips.

'Waking up with you two this close to me has made me this happy. Want to fool around a bit?' Samantha brings her hand down to Vanessa's groin. Vanessa grabs Samantha's hand, taking it away from her groin. Vanessa shakes her head with her cheeks blazing.

'I just went to the toilet Sammy, not now.' Vanessa glances over to me as if worried I'll judge her. Samantha starts to giggle and simply pulls her hand out of Vanessa's grip to return it to her vagina.

'I don't mind. You could say I've had worse things happen.' Vanessa takes a deep breath. Samantha presses her lips on Vanessa's lips again, at the same time her fingers move between Vanessa's legs. Smiling I get out of bed and put on some pants.