Things get fixed.

Chapter 35

Things get fixed.

I let out a sigh and look back up again. Yup, Vanessa really is standing there. I know I promised myself I would talk with them to day, but Samantha isnt here I didnt agree anything with myself about one of the two not being present. I could just come back another day, then theyll both be here. I look back up again, shocked I take a step back as I see Vanessa approach me. She wasnt supposed to see me!

Before my brain kick-starts again Vanessa has reached me, a slight color on her cheeks. Hi Adrian. Vanessa lowers her eyes to the ground and plays with a strand of hair.

H-hi. I try to swallow the lump down my throat. What do I do? What do I do? H-how have you been? A hint of a smile forms on Vanessas lips and she finally looks back up again.

You dont have to set up pretense Adrian. Im sorry for what I did and say yesterday. Youre right, I have no right to demand of you to come check up on us. We did break up with you after all. Vanessa averts her gaze again, tears glistening in the corners of her eyes.

No! I mean I should have come and check up on you two sooner. I just wanted to finish up those plush toys before Id come and speak to you my mistake. I hope you liked them. June and Ive been fighting quite a bit because I didnt do things the way I should according to her. Mom even started doubting my sexuality because I asked them to help me make those. Giggling Vanessa looks back up at me.

Yes, we love them. Thank you. The smile Vanessa has makes my heart skip a beat. Why does she still keep this power over me?! Its not fair. So why did you come look for me? Vanessa pushes a strand of hair behind her ear, enchanting me with the motion.

I clear my throat and rip my eyes off of Vanessas hair and ear. She loved it when Id tease her there. I really just wanted to have a talk with you and Samantha, but I see shes not here. I had been thinking of coming back another day. A hint of pain shows in Vanessas eyes hearing me say I wanted to come back another day.

Wait here, Ill grab my things and well go to her. Vanessa quickly turns around, not giving me a choice to say no. When shes back by my side a smile shows on her lips again, one that leaves a twinkle in her eyes. She wraps her arms around my arm, pressing it against her breast. While leaving her head resting against my shoulder she pulls me along to where Samantha should be at.

The walk is a quiet one, though Vanessa doesnt seem to mind to much. Both Vanessa and I start walking a bit slower when we reach the hall way where were supposed to find Samanthas class. Do you hear that? I turn my gaze to Vanessa who nods with a frown.

Is that Sammy? We both stop walking and listen intently. But is she cheating on me? Hurt enters Vanessas eyes, causing a few tears to fall from her eyes.

No, she would never. Vanessa lets go of my hand as I start walking again to find the source of the sound. The closer I get to the class Samantha should be at, the harder the sound is. When I reach Samanthas class I look through the glass and see the back of a man with his pants on the ground next to him, standing between two legs, which are clearly female.

Rage fills my mind, causing the world to black out for a second. The next thing I know I have Vanessa pulling one arm and the Samantha pushing against my chest. Stop Adrian! They both call finally making me stop trying to get to the is that a teacher?!

What happened? Samantha averts her eyes from me and Vanessa.

Hell if I know, I see you rush into the classroom and next I hear is loud screaming. The next thing I see is you beating up this guy and Samantha trying to stop you. Have you been cheating on me?! Vanssa turns her gaze to Samantha. She breaks down and drops to her knees, crying.