Party

Chapter 6

Party.

The kisses in the equipment room effectively make me wonder why Samantha kissed me. Does it mean she likes me? Or am I just imagining things? And if she does like me, why am I not feeling her love for me? Shouldn't I be affected by her emotions? Of course this wouldn't have been a problem if I didn't feel other people's emotions, but the thing is, I do. And because I do, I can't help but wonder why I'm not feeling an emotion I expect to feel. Of course I can always just be plain wrong, that Samantha doesn't feel love for me at all... that would suck. I would love to have more than just a friendship relationship with Samantha. The problem is that I don't know if she wants to have such a relationship with me as well. Nor do I know how I should learn the answer to my question if Samantha likes me or not, I've never had to deal with the not knowing of other people's emotions.

These thoughts have been haunting my mind for over two weeks now and still I'm not anywhere closer to an answer. Thankfully my shower does make me forget about my troubles for a bit. With a smile on my lips I press on my shoulder muscles to feel how soft and relaxed they are.

With just my boxershort on I step out of the bathroom so I can dress myself in my room. Before I get to my room June-May's bedroom door flies open, smacks against the wall to come to a stand still. With a broad smile on her lips June-May quickly steps up to me just before I'm able to escape into my room.

Preventing me from entering my room June-May puts her hand on her phone. 'We're going clubbing, you're coming with, just so you know.' With big eyes I watch as June-May removes her hand from the phone again to continue her story. Without a second look towards me June-May walks past me into the bathroom.

'Who's going?' I call after June-May just after she closes the bathroom door. I hear a groan come from behind the bathroom door. With a squeak June-May opens the door again, already pulling her shirt over her head, exposing her topless upper body. 'And cover yourself.'

'Oh shut it, you've seen me naked often enough. But Amanda, myself and some others are going. We're going to that new club that opened last week.' With an eye roll I avert my eyes from June-May, who's already pulling her pants and panties down. Sadly I have to admit that most guys going after June-May have good taste. And I don't mean that I'm lusting after my sister, but even a brother can admit that his sister has a nice body.

'What did you say June?' I hear Amanda ask from the speaker of June-May's phone.

'Nothing Amanda, I'm taking to my idiot brother.' Sending June-May a dark look with my eyebrows drawn I manage to make June-May stick out her tongue to me. 'Anyway, you're coming along as well, and you don't have a choice, so get dressed, we're leaving after I'm done getting ready.' With that June-May turns her back to me and just before she pulls the bathroom door shut behind her, I managed to see another new tattoo on her back. With a soft laugh I shake my head and step into my bedroom.

Once in my room I pull on some pants, Amanda usually doesn't take long to get here when they're going clubbing. Which isn't such a problem except for the fact that I never know if Amanda is going to burst through my bedroom door or not. It has happened on multiple occasions that I wasn't able to cover myself up before she rushed into my bedroom. With a sigh I take a seat on the edge of my bed. My eyes linger on my phone. Should I call her and ask her along? As I'm contemplating on what to do my foot keeps tapping on the ground, faster and faster. Once I manage to stop the tapping I start cracking a few joints in my body, which also doesn't give any relieve. Again I start tapping my foot on the ground, should I call her? Finally I run my hand through my hair, grab my phone and search for Samantha's phone number. For a few moments I just keep looking at the name and phone number. With a shaking body I finally press the dial button.