Vanessa

Chapter 11

Vanessa.

After cleanup duty Vanessa wraps her arms around my arm and leans in against my shoulder as we leave school. While Vanessa seems totally oblivious about all the gawking of the students that see us leave, I am hyper aware of them. In the back of my mind I wonder what kind of rumors there'll be tomorrow about me and Vanessa. It really wouldn't surprise me if there's going to be a rumor about how I enchanted Vanessa to leave school with me.

Once outside of the school grounds I do feel less stress. At least no I'm pretty sure no one is going to beat me up for being this close to Vanessa. As I want to turn the corner to walk to the cinema, Vanessa pulls me to a stop. With a frown on her forehead a slight worry settles in her heart.

'Where are you going?' I take a look at the way we're supposed to walk to get to the cinema, and back to Vanessa.

'To the cinema, that's where you wanted to go right? The cinema is that way.' I point over my shoulder towards the cinema. With a chuckle Vanessa shakes her head, her worry all but forgotten.

'You want to walk to the cinema? That's crazy it's at least a thirty minute walk.' She says with a giggle. She grabs my wrist and pulls me towards a pitch black car parked in front of the school.
'It's not that far.' I always walk to everything here in town.

'Come on get it.' She tells and climbs into the car without waiting for an answer. With a shrug I take a seat next to Vanessa and the driver of the car closes the door behind me. With aw I look around the car and see that we're in a closed off space. The car is clearly custom made with a couch big enough for at least four people, a TV in the corner, game console underneath it and a small fridge next to it which also acts as a small table.

I see Vanessa press a button before she speaks. 'To the cinema.' She simply says with a voice full of command. The driver answers with a simple: yes miss, and the car starts driving.The feeling to touch Vanessa quickly grows within me while we sit in the car. I try to distract myself by intently inspecting everything inside our little enclosed space. Vanessa's emotions however only seem to intensify those feelings with in me. To make sure I'm not going to act on impulse and to make sure I'm not going to do anything stupid I lock my hands in my lap. At the same time I try to figure out why that need to touch Vanessa started popping up with in me. Is it just Vanessa that causes me to have that urge? Or am I the cause of those feelings myself? While I contemplate those thoughts I start tapping the ground with my foot.

'Is something wrong?' Vanessa finally asks after a few minutes. I turn to face Vanessa to see her frowning at me. I clear my throat and start tapping the ground even faster.

'Uh, no not really. What makes you think that?' The sound of my own voice should be enough information for anyone to know I'm nervous as hell.

'You're acting kind of strange.' Well if someone that barely knows me I'm acting like an idiot that only proves it must be really bad right now.

'I uhm.' Franticly I look around our little enclosed space, hoping to find anything for an answer. 'Uhm what can I say.' Smiling a little Vanessa raises her eyebrows, waiting for an answer. 'I don't know, I'm just feeling very nervous right now. I'm not really sure where it comes from.' I finally decide to say, not being able to come up with any excuse. Vanessa in turn giggles a bit.

'Why? Is it because of me?' Vanessa sends me a wink and moves a bit closer to me, placing her hand on my chest. I look up from Vanessa's hand on my chest to her eyes, at which she winks again. Her cheeks however are red like a tomato. Swallowing my eyes glide down to her lips, which I only now notice are really lovely. They have a beautiful pink color. Not only that her mouth is really nice, cute and small. I'd love to kiss those lips right now. A bump in the road causes Vanessa to bump into me. My eyes lower at the same time, accidentally giving me a straight view into her top.