Can it get any worse?

Chapter 28

Can it get any worse?

Adrian, did you see my long black goth dress? I turn away from my drawing to face Samantha. Raising my eyebrows I watch her go through the closet the three of us use to store our clothing in, which in turn has become way to small. Back when it was just my clothing I had plenty of space. Then Samantha and Vanessa happened, now Ive been forced to store my winter clothing in the attic.

No I havent seen it, why? Were you going somewhere? Samantha turns to look at me with, her cheeks slightly colored. She quickly looks away from me again while she starts playing with a strand of hair.

No, I had no plans to go anywhere. But I wanted to wear it to school tomorrow. I raise my eyebrows in surprise. Its been a while since I last saw Samantha in goth clothing. I get up from my chair and walk over to Samantha to have a look into the closet as well. A quick glance however shows its not in the closet. There are but few long dresses, even less that are black.

Didnt you leave it at Ness her place? Samantha shakes her head. I walk over to June-Mays bedroom and knock on her door. June-May answers with clear annoyance, making me chuckle. Even though she doesnt tell me to come in I simply open the door and step into her bedroom. June-May quickly pulls her blanket over her chest, glaring at me.

I didnt say come in, now did I? I send June-May a huge grin. She narrows her eyes at me. To stop Jason from kicking my ass again she grabs Jasons hand, which in turn allows me to read his mind. Good I managed to piss him off. This causes June-May to grind her teeth together.

Where did you leave Sammys goth dress? June-May points towards the bathroom, via our mind link she simply snaps to me that I should check the laundry first next time. Laughing I step back out of June-Mays bedroom, closing the door behind me again.

Sure enough I find Samanthas dress hanging on a line in the bathroom while its drying. Sammy, its over here. A few seconds Samantha steps into the bathroom, surprised to see the dress hanging from a line.

Whats it doing over here? I didnt put it in the laundry. I simply shrug and feel if the dress is dry. It seems dry enough for me to take it off and hand it over to Samantha. It smells nice though.

Maybe Ness put it in the laundry. Shes washing our cloths because she considered them to be smelling like theyve been in the closet for too long. Though honestly I feel like shes just doing it because shes proud she finally learned how to do the laundry. Samantha giggles a little hearing me say that. Since the three of us have been spending more time in my home Vanessa especially has been learning a lot of things I consider common knowledge. Samantha also has been learning things, but compared to Vanessa she had barely anything to learn.

We walk back to our bedroom, I lock the bedroom door and watch Samantha take off her cloths and puts the dress on while completely naked. Samantha looks over her shoulder at me and winks. The dress falls over her bare butt, making me run my tongue over my lips. My mind had already been filled with dirty images thanks to June-May and her make out session. Now it gets strengthened by the knowledge that Samanthas naked underneath that dress.

My someone is happy with what he saw. Samantha giggles and I follow her eyes down to my crotch. Of course I could already feel my manhood had gotten painfully hard, but I hadnt expected Samantha to be able to see it. My over-sized pants allows enough space for my erection to push forward showing a bump in my pants. Need help with that?

Samantha steps closer to me and places her hand over my erection. Youre not going to school without panties on. The thought that someone might actually see Samanthas vagina has me tense up in a starting anger. Samantha raises an eyebrow, her hand goes up and down ever so slightly.