Continue of the nightmare?

Chapter 27

Continue of the nightmare?

A look around the class shows me most of my male classmates arent to happy with Adrian right now. I close my eyes and try to zone out the others while I try to enjoy the kiss Adrian and I are sharing. A soft moan escapes my lips when Adrian pushes his tongue past my lips.

Oh please get a room! A girl snaps making Adrian break up the kiss. He takes a look over his should and finally seems to realize the hostile looks hes getting from just about everyone in my class. Instead of getting troubled by it however he turns back to me and kisses me again. The reactions hes getting from the others however does make me worry for him. I break up the kiss again, clearly causing annoyance in him.

Theyre not going to do anything. He whispers in my ear and takes a step closer to me. His hands slide down to rest on my butt. A smile forms on my lips as the memory of our morning passes by. We didnt have time to get through the full course, but Adrian decided to please me with his mouth, I can still taste myself on him.

You dont know that Adrian. I see Adrian roll with his eyes, thankfully he doesnt fight me on that comment.

I just want to share some time with you, is that really so wrong? I shake my head, of course not. He knows I love spending time with him. Besides, Ness her class isnt over yet. How am I supposed to pass the time at school while we wait for Ness?

I run my hands through Adrians hair while I keep an eye on the students around us. Well my class isnt over yet either, at least technically its not. I take a quick glance to the front of the class. Not that anyone has been doing much this entire class, no teacher. Most of the classes had no teacher.

Well yea, but unlike Ness you dont have a teacher here. Adrian wiggles with his eyebrows and leans in to kiss me again. With a giggle I accept his kiss and feel Adrian squeeze my butt a little.

Okay thats enough! I hear just before Adrian gets pulled away from me. I demand you show some respect to Vanessa! A guy says slamming Adrian in the wall next to me. Adrian bursts out in laughter, anger flashes over the face of the guy holding Adrian pressed against the wall.

My friend, when will the rumor mill finally catch up to the fact that Vanessa knows about all of this and is in on it. Dont tell me the rumor mill didnt catch Vanessa and Samantha kiss behind the school earlier to day. Or me for that matter the previous hour. I see the guy wrinkle his nose and he slams Adrians back against the wall again.

Youve just put them under a spell. Or maybe theyre just afraid of you so they pretend theyre okay with you having two girlfriends. I let out a sigh and wish for the tenth time to day that everyone would finally just accept that Im in this relationship out of my free will. Ive been telling people left and right, but of course no one believes me or Vanessa.

Adrian chuckles causing even more anger in the people around us. Silently I pray that this wont end in a fight. We hear the class door open and everyone turns to look at the class door. Sammy, Adrian class ended early. Vanessa notices Adrians position and I see her sigh. Again Adrian?

Hey its not like Im searching for these fights. Adrian tells Vanessa with a chuckle. I see Vanessa sigh and I realize she too understands that hes not entirely to blame for these almost fights hes been having all day.

Please let go of Adrian. Vanessa turns her gaze tot he guy before Adrian and for once I see no anger in her eyes. This is really getting old and tiresome really, really fast.

But, but. The guy starts saying while he takes a step away from Adrian. His eyes turn from Vanessa, to me to Adrian and back to Vanessa. Adrian chuckles and takes my hand in his.