Truth

Chapter 23

Truth.

I glance over to June-May as she suggests telling mom and dad about my adventure in the shower earlier to day through our mind link. June-May sees me looking and wiggles with her eyebrows, never taking that annoying grin off her face. 'Adrian look at me while I'm talking to you!' Dad says snapping my attention back to him.

'Can we not talk about this right now. I understand if you want to talk about it after dinner, but can we have a peaceful dinner before the talk?' I see dad's mouth form a straight line while he stares me down. Samantha and Vanessa each place a hand on my lap under the table. Already feeling my dad's anger taking over my body I need to fight not to snap something at dad.

'He is right dear, lets talk about this after dinner.' Mom supports me for a change. Without saying a word he continues eating. Mom lets out a sigh and turns her eyes on me. I shake my head with a glare towards my dad and scoop up some more rice with vegetables.

'Sammy, Ness, please go to my room after dinner. You two don't need to be here while I fight it out with my father.' I simply say never taking my eyes off of my father. His eyes flicker to Samantha and Vanessa, thankfully enough of his brain cells are free of his anger to realize he shouldn't out his protest on me wanting Samantha and Vanessa away from this fight we're about to have.

'It's best you do as he says.' June-May adds before Samantha or Vanessa can speak, even though they were about to say something. Vanessa closes her mouth again, her eyes go around the table and finally she nods.

'Alright, we'll wait for you in your bedroom.' I simply nod never taking my eyes off of my father. In the corner of my eyes I see mom close her eyes as she exhales.

I let out a sigh as I follow June-May up the stairs. 'You're surprisingly calm after such a fierce fight with dad.' June-May comments looking down at me. I look up and just feel drained of energy.

'I know... I just don't have the energy to be angry anymore. Also...' I let out a sigh. 'I'm just really disappointed that mom and dad are so fiercely against my relationship.' I stop in front of June-May while she rests one of her hands on her bedroom door.

'Well for what it's worth, I'm happy you're with them. And no I still don't like Vanessa, but I'm not blind. I can see how happy she makes you, I'm willing to accept her as your girlfriend if it makes you that happy. So what ever mom and dad think about it, you're not alone.' A smile forms on my lips and I give June-May a hug. Feeling June-May's soft body against me does make me remember something else.

'Oh, right... thanks, and sorry.' June-May lets go of me and look at me with a frown. I feel my cheeks get warm and I point towards the shower, causing June-May to laugh a little.

'That's alright. You know I'm not going to tell mom and dad about that, I was just joking. And well you having sex I'm sure I'll get used to it. I can hardly forbid you from having sex with your girlfriend. Or well 2 in this case. Also I have to admit it was interesting to see two girls make out like that. Maybe I should give it a try some time. You think they'd let me join them?' June-May winks as she points to my bedroom. Laughing a little bit I shrug.

'I don't know. I can ask them, but I can't make any promises.' In my mind I wonder how we'd do something like that.

'No you're not going to be in the same room when something like that happens.' June-May cuts off my thought. 'I don't care if you know what I look like, or that you know everything about me. You're not going to be in the same room. That's not even up for debate. You'll just have to wait in the living room or something, stroke your stick alone down there if you so wish to. But not in a million years are you going to be in the same room while I have any sorts of sexual interaction. With your girlfriends or my future boyfriend, or if fate has it, girlfriend. Do I make myself clear?' A grin forms on my lips. June-May narrows her eyes on me. 'Don't even go there.'I burst out in laughter while June-May starts to send curses my way through our mind link. 'I'm just joking you know I wouldn't actually do something like that. I think I wouldn't have put a hole in the shower door if I was in to such things.' June-May's eyes turn to the new door of the shower. This thankfully does calm her down.