Not again

Chapter 21

Not again.

Samantha stops me from rushing after Vanessa by grabbing my wrist. She shakes her head with a smile. I alternate looking towards Samantha and the closed bathroom door. Samantha pats the bed next to her with a smile. I let out a sigh and sit down next to Samantha.'Give her some space. Don't worry, trust me she just needs a bit of space to think.' I let out another sigh and nod. Remembering my drawing from last nigh I lean over the bed and grab the sketchbook and pencils. Samantha notices the drawing and leans against my shoulder, watching while I finish up the shading.

'When did you draw that picture?' I feel a bit of heat rush to my face as I'm hyper aware of the fact that I drew Vanessa and Samantha in a very defenseless moment. Not to mention that because of the way the blankets lie over them I had to draw Vanessa's breasts, at least partially.

'Uhm I drew it last night. Seeing you two sleep like that... you two were just so cute I had to draw it.' I glance over to Samantha to see how she's going to react. 'Do you like the drawing?' Samantha chuckles a little. Her eyes tilt up and I'm positive she can see my blush.

'Yes, I think it's drawn just right. But you're not going to show that drawing to anyone.' I can't help but smile at that. Like I'd ever show anyone this drawing. I'll keep this level of cuteness all to myself, besides I'm not about to allow people see Vanessa topless.

'Of course I'm not showing it to anyone. This one's for my private collection.' I send Samantha a wink making her smile shyly.

'Well at least that way you'll have something to use if Ness and I both aren't available.' Samantha closes one hand and moves it up and down when I look at her. Teasingly she sticks her tongue out a little while I narrow my eyes at her.

With a swift move I put the sketchbook aside, push Samantha down and take a seat on top of her while I pin her hands above her head. Samantha starts to laugh in complete delight. A twinkle in her eyes and the broad smile on her lips clearly show she isn't impressed.

'Kinky, what are you going to do now? Force me into intercourse?' Samantha winks at me with a giggle.

'Please, like I'd need to do something like that.' I lean forward so I can kiss Samantha in her neck. 'When we get to that part you'll beg me to continue. And you'll definitely get a turn.' I inhale Samantha's scent and feel tingles in my groin. Even her scent is turning me on. I press a few more kisses in Samantha's neck and let go of one of her hands so I can bring my hand to her chest.

Her free hand immediately goes to the back of my head to keep my lips in her neck. 'We'll see won't we.' She replies with a teasing voice. 'But maybe I only want to have sex with Ness, maybe I'm just using you to stay warm, while Ness is the main course.' A smile forms on my lips listening to Samantha's breath getting heavy. I slip my hand under Samantha's top and push her bra to the side so I can touch her breast directly.

'You won't reject me when the time comes.' I mumble against her neck. I hear Samantha moan softly when I start teasing her nipple. Samantha grabs a hand full of my hair, she pulls my head up so she can kiss me on my lips.

'You're cheating, you know my breasts are sensitive.' Samantha tells me with our foreheads resting against each other. A big grin forms on my lips as I pinch Samantha's nipple softly. A moan escapes Samantha's lips again. 'Damn you Adrian! Do you want me to get horny or something?' That had been the idea alright. I wiggle with my brows making Samantha press her lips back on mine.

A knock on the door makes me pull my hand out from under Samantha's top and roll off of her. One of the maids enters the room. Her eyes go around the room only turn her eyes on us with a frown. 'Where is miss Vanessa?' Her eyes go from me to Samantha. I notice her eyes lower to Samantha's breasts and with a sideway glance I can see that Samantha's bra, that I pushed to the side, is giving away that we had been fooling around. Her eyes snap to me with a dark look, giving me a shiver.