Defeat Isn't Always A Loss {Aomine x Reader}

It was the beginning of a match. One of the most important games Aomine would have to play. You wish you could have known that this was going to happen to him. You would have stopped him. But you didn't know, and there's nothing you can do about what had already happened.

"Let's have a clean game!" The two teams chanted in unison. But this game was anything but clean. Cheap shots throughout the whole thing.

Nothing super serious though, that was until you saw Aomine's body crash into the wall, and a smug grin grow on the face of one of the other team's members.

"DAIKI!!" You shouted, running to his side, a nervous wreak. Tears burned in the back of your eyes, as flames burned in the back of Aomine's.

"Damn them." He hissed, furious.

"Daiki, don't-" You were cut off by the shaking of his head.

"I'm finishing this game, (Y/N)." His voice was firm and demanding, sending a shiver down your spine. You hesitated a moment before nodding slowly.

"Be careful out there, yeah?" You gave him a weak, worried smile as he nodded, then he was standing and walking back to the court. Thankfully, the player who shoved Aomine with such force, was benched for the remainder of the game, his smug look replaced by an irritated one as he adjusted to no longer participating in the match.

But Aomine did something he also should not have done. He went over his limit this game. Stress from school and practice wore his nerves thin, eventually corrupting his brain temporarily, enabling his thoughts to fully process. The result? He went over his limit, and he lost the game to a team of cheaters. His aggravation built up, and he was pissed, in no rush to speak with anyone for a while.

You felt it to be your fault. You could have stopped him if you had tried harder, yet you didn't, and you would soon find out, that one moment would become your biggest and only regret.

-----------------------<3
I'm sorry, this was difficult to write. I couldn't really come up with any ideas, but I thought you all wanted me to write something, so when I put the pen to the paper, this showed up. I'm also really sorry if Ahomine is OOC, I'm not used to his personality/character yet...

Anyway, remember to request!!! I'm seriously out of ideas, and want you guys to contribute to this story as well! Don't be afraid to ask for a specific character and plot!

I mean seriously, everyone but me gets requests (T-T) and I just want to make all of you happy.

But anyways,

Teiko_Kuroko~<3

(Who wants to see some requests ;-;)