Tired {Cheater!Aomine x Reader}

It wasn't the first time you had felt so worthless. It wasn't the first time you had felt so hopeless.

You should have expected this from Aomine, but you trusted him. You trusted one too many people.

And now, you felt so low. Low enough to give up on everything.

You turned away from the dark blue-haired male, who stood in the hallway, another girl in his arms.

"Liar," you muttered, close to tears. You bit your lip. "You promised you wouldn't."

You rubbed your eyes with your sleeve roughly, and started to run. You didn't care where, as long as it was away from Aomine.

You stopped when you felt like you were going to collapse, and looked up to find yourself at Hyuuga's doorstep.

He was your childhood friend, and despite how late it was, you knew he would let you in.

You knocked on the door, only to have it open moments later.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He greeted, freezing when he noticed your expression.

Hyuuga's tone grew serious. "What's wrong?"

You let yourself fall into him, and he caught you in his arms.

"Whoa!"

It was then that you let yourself breakdown crying, and a little flustered, Hyuuga invited you into his apartment.

"(Y/N)... What happened...?"

"I... I don't want to go home..." You whimpered.

"You don't wanna see Aomine-?" He cut himself off after seeing your grim expression at the mention of his name.

"No," you muttered, tone sharp.

"What happened?"

"He cheated. Again." Your voice became venomous.

"Again?" Hyuuga looked shocked. You nodded.

"Can I spend the night?" You asked, wiping away a few tears.

"Sure."

"Thanks."

He hugged you with one arm, pulling you to his chest as your shoulders began to shake.

"Why me?" You whimpered, clinging to Hyuuga, as he rubbed your back comfortingly.

"He's just a jerk, forget about him."

"I can't!" You started to cry, and Hyuuga hugged you closer.

"You still love him?"

"..." You were silent for a moment. "I... I gave him my heart."

Hyuuga looked down at you, feeling worried.

"(Y/N)..."

"I can't do this anymore! I don't want to!"

You cried out, and he listened.

"I don't want to love him, anymore," you leaned into Hyuuga's chest, dampening his shirt with your tears.

"I know," Hyuuga whispered to you, letting you vent. "Aomine just doesn't know what he's missing out on."

Before Hyuuga even got to finish talking, your phone went off.

The caller ID made your heart sink.

Aomine Daiki ❤️

You stared at the screen as it kept ringing.

Would you like to ignore this call?

You pressed yes.

It got late before you knew it, and Hyuuga showed you to his guest room. You sat down on the bed, and your phone went off once again.

"hey, (y/n), stop ignoring my calls! i'm worried about you! what's wrong?"

It was a text from Aomine. You clenched your teeth, and picked your phone up to reply, hesitating.

"stop pretending, i saw you with that girl, asshole"

You paused, finger over the send button.

You inhaled, and sent it, deleting Aomine from your contacts a moment later.

You set your phone on the counter top beside the guest bed, and fell asleep, a light feeling in your chest.

"I guess... this is what it's like to be free."

------------------<3

I don't know what this was, to be honest, but whatever. Also! This chapter is number 91! I'm so happy! :D

Thanks for all the reads and votes, guys! I appreciate all your encouragement!

I hope you continue to read my book!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3