Marry Me? {Kise x Reader}

The blonde model had gone out of his way to make this night perfect for you. But you couldn't figure out why he did.

But then again, it was almost impossible to figure him out, so you pushed your curiosity to the side and chose to enjoy yourself.

The dinner he prepared was extravagant, better suited for someone in a higher class than yourself, you deducted.

The lights in the room were dim, and lit candles littered the table. When you glanced at him with a puzzled look, he only smiled and pulled out the chair for you.

You hesitantly sat down, unable to make heads or tails of this situation, his thoughts as hard as ever to read behind that excited expression.

He brought the food out to the table. It was your favorite meal, but the ingredients to make it were not cheap these days.

"Ryou-," he cut you off.

"Just eat, (Y/N)cchi."

So you obeyed, slowly, curiously munching on the meal placed before you.

"Ryouta," you tried again, and he looked up. "What's all this about? You didn't have to go so out of your way for our anniversary, you know."

Kise rose from his seat. "But I did, (Y/N)cchi, because this is so much more than an anniversary."

He knelt before you and opened a small grey box, showing you the beautiful diamond ring stored safely within it.

He gazed into your eyes, which were filled with surprise, and he couldn't contain his smile any longer.

"Will you marry me, (Y/N)?"

His intentions were so genuine, and boy, did you love this man.

Unable to hold back your voice, a small squeal and a "yes!" gave him the happiest smile you had ever seen on his face.

He pushed the ring onto your slender finger, and you couldn't stop crying from happiness.

"Shh," Kise soothed, "don't cry."

"I'm sorry," you sobbed, "I'm just so happy. I love you, Ryouta."

He wiped your tears away and leaned in, pressing his lips to yours. "I love you, more."

This brought forth a light giggle. "I definitely love you, more."

"Impossible! I love you more than anything in this world!" He announced, and you smiled.

"And me, you."

---------------------<3

Oh. My. God.

100 CHAPTERS!

HOORAY!!

Should we celebrate~?

Post your ideas for what I should do to celebrate meeting my goal!

Thank you all so much for staying with me for this long! I love you all so much!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3