Fate And Destiny {Akashi x Reader}

In their world, upon contact with their soul mate, they will be enveloped with in a brilliant and bright light, and branded with matching marks.

Today was normal, as you walked down the hall to the basketball court. The team was amazing, in your opinion. They were talented at basketball, and never failed to amaze you.

Enveloped in a brilliant and bright light.

You honestly can't remember what happened, exactly, but it was awkward. You had fallen, crashing into none other that the red head, Akashi Seijuuro. When the two of you touched, a bright light surrounded you. You were even more amazed. And excited. There was a light reflected in your eyes, and they cast down to peer at your arm. A small, empress crown appeared on your upper arm, just barely not on your shoulder, in a flash. Your eyes widened, shifting to Akashi, who had a emperor crown appear in the same place on his arm as well.

His eyes shifted from the identical marks, to your excited face, and he gave you a soft smile. You smiled back, eyes closed in pure joy to find your soul mate.

The two of you were definitely meant to be, and he knew it.

-------------<3

Yeah, so, sorry this is so short, or doesn't make sense at some parts. I couldn't really come up with a strong story plot.

I might revise this, and make edits, or just write a new one. If I write a new one, I will however, keep this one. Anyway, thanks for reading! See you in the next update!!

Also, thank you, Shadow-Hatake for the request! (Sorry for not remembering before ( / = ^ = ) / )

Teiko_Kuroko~<3