[Don't] Let Go {Kuroko x Reader}

Okay, okay. To those of you who don't already know, Kuroko Tetsuya is mah fave. That is all.

XD

---------------------<3

Leaving was always the hardest thing. Saying goodbye, was even more so. But you were faced with no choice. You had to let him go.

Kuroko always looked so... unhappy with you. Not because he rarely ever showed his emotions, but because of you. Maybe you weren't enough for him anymore. Maybe he had fallen in love with someone else.

Either way, you know that because you loved him, you had to let him go.

"I-I'm sorry, Kuroko-kun..."

"Huh?" He looked confused, and tilted his head slightly to the side.

"I-I know you... don't... love me anymore."

"Who said that?" He asked, more puzzled than before.

"You always look so sad with me... Is there someone else you love?" There was an unnerving silence that hung in the air between you. "I-it's fine... you don't have to tell me."

Salty tears slid down your cheeks.

"I don't understand, (Y/N)-chan."

"I have to let you go, Kuroko-kun... because if you love someone, you should be able to go out with them, instead..."

"Can you please clarify what you're talking about?"

"I'm sorry, Kuroko-kun, but.... this is... goodbye." You bit your lip, drawing blood as you tried to fight back tears and swallow the lump in your throat. You slowly began to walk away, body trembling.

"(Y/N)-chan, please," He begged. "Don't leave me." You stopped in your place, to turn around, heavy sobs shaking your body.

"S-so you do still like me?" You asked with a sniffle, tears staining your cheeks.

"More than anything," he replied with a small smile, and you threw yourself into his arms, which held you comfortingly.

"Thank you."

-----------------------<3

I don't really have an author's note for this chapter, but I'm hoping to publish a lot more chapters today, so be prepared! Bai!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3