Endless Devotion {Yandere!Kuroko x Reader}

You thought you knew everything about Kuroko. You thought there wasn't a single thing about him that was unfamiliar, but hell, this was so surprising.

The air was thick with blood and decay, making it hard to breathe.

"K-Kuroko-..." You whimpered, back pressed to the wall behind you, feeling yourself shake in fear.

"What is it, (Y/N)-san?" He questioned innocently, but the look on his face was the complete opposite.

The blue-haired male turned the knife over in his hand, the blade already stained with the blood of your classmates.

You glanced down at his blood-splattered clothes, and felt yourself gag. You covered your mouth with your hands in attempt to keep your lunch down.

The stench of decaying corpses filled the room. It was nauseating.

You opened your mouth to reply as Kuroko drew closer to you, slamming his hand onto the wall beside your head.

"(Y/N)-san~," he sang lightly. "This is why you can't talk to anyone else but me."

"K-Kuro-," his name caught in your throat.

"Yes~?"

You pulled away from his gaze to look down at your shoes, only then noticing you were standing in a pool of blood.

Your eyes widened, and you shook your head, tears beginning to form, which Kuroko kissed away.

You flinched back away from him, frightened.

"No, no!" You cried, before turning and running.

"(Y/N)." His voice was demanding and cold. "If I can't have you, no one can!"

You dashed out into the hallway, stumbling a few times before you caught your balance.

You let out a small shriek in surprise when a hand with a strong grip grabbed your wrist, pulling you back harshly into Kuroko's chest.

The last person you wanted to see. Dread formed in your stomach, and your throat went dry.

Kuroko brought the knife to your throat, the blade just inches away from your piercing your skin.

You backed away instinctively, leaning further into Kuroko.

"(Y/N)~." The way he said your name was in a sickeningly sweet tone, and it made you want to puke. You hated the way it sounded as it passed through his lips.

"Please," you begged, "leave me alone, please!"

Tears cascaded down your cheeks, and he wiped them away with his thumb.

"Don't cry, my love," he soothed, but it didn't bring you any comfort. "We'll be together forever after this~."

"Please," you tried again. "I don't want to die!"

"Die?" Kuroko asked as though the word was foreign. He laughed hysterically, sending a shiver down your spine.

You hesitantly nodded in reply, chewing your lip as you tried to keep your head from spinning.

Kuroko moved the knife closer, slicing a bit of your flesh. Red blood seeped from the new wound, and you tried not to cry out in pain.

"Let's," Kuroko began, lips beside your ear, "always be together."

From the corner of your eye, you caught the crazed grin that flashed across his face, and you knew it was over.

'I'm... I'm gonna die,' you thought, closing your eyes.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)~."

With the swift movement of his wrist, he slit your throat, and you felt limp in his arms, drawing another laugh from Kuroko.

He kissed the lips of your corpse, your once sparkling, bright (E/C) eyes glazed over, face beginning to pale.

"Let's go home, my (Y/N)~."

-----------------------<3

Here's my first Yandere one-shot! I hope you liked it, and that it was Yandere enough!

Should I write Yandere one-shots for the others, too? I'd love to hear your opinions!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3