Hate {Kagami x Reader}

You dashed down the stairs at such an alarming rate, you accidentally startled your boyfriend half to death.

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?! That was awfully fast..." You looked around the room for him as your eyes filled with tears.

"(Y/N)..." He said softly, eyes full of worry. He pulled you to him in a tight, comforting embrace. 

"They're doing it again," You whimpered, upset. He rubbed circles on your back soothingly as you began to cry on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," He whispered softly to you. You hugged him tightly, trembling. "I'm so sorry." He felt like what was happening to you was his fault, no matter how many times you told him he didn't do anything wrong.

"T-Taiga, I'm not sure I can do this anymore..." You mumbled as you pulled a bit away from him so you could wipe the tears from your eyes, his large hands never leaving your back. 

He cupped your cheek with one hand, willing you to look up at him and the tears that began to form in his own eyes. He pulled you to him in a gentle, tender kiss. When he broke the kiss you air, he whispered to you softly. 

"Promise me you won't ever give up on living... Promise me you won't ever kill yourself... Promise me you won't leave me alone..."

You started to cry again, and hugged him. "I promise I won't! I promise!" You cried out, and he held you in his strong, warm embrace.

'Thank you.'

-------------------<3

How was that? :3 Kinda sad, huh? ; n ; I'm sorry. A lot of my friends are feeling down (Some have even physically hurt themselves) and because of that, I've been feeling... I guess... both angry and sad. Angry because there are people out there that bully others, and sad because my friends are being bullied. Due to that, I ended up writing this one-shot. :| 

Either way, I hope you all enjoyed this!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3